Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-buy-classifieds-9/)
-   -   FS[NorthEast]: Full Set of 5 Pristine, Like-New, Wheels & Tires (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-buy-classifieds-9/full-set-5-pristine-like-new-wheels-tires-114608/)

Scrumpot 03-27-2014 11:17 AM

Full Set of 5 Pristine, Like-New, Wheels & Tires

2 Attachment(s)
I have a FULL SET OF 5 (so you can have a FS matching "spare") 5X108 Bolt-Pattern (all jags 2000 and up) OZ Racing, Gilotto II 19"X8.5 True 3-pc, Race-Spec "Top-Line" wheels, full road-force balance mounted with Yokohama Parada Spec-2 225/35ZR-19 tires on each, with 80%+ of their new tread depth remaining.

The wheels are Absolutely pristine & like-new without even so much as a single scratch on any of them!! These wheels alone retail for @$600 a piece new, and someone is going to get an absolutely amazing deal, including fully ready-to-go, already mounted/balanced match-set (original price $130 a piece) tires as well!

Been in covered indoor storage for 2 seasons, and I've just gotta move 'em/make space for what truly belongs in that storage now for the spring. I am selling them because I no longer own the X-Type these were previously mounted on (for less than 6 months, before coming off for "a winter", but never got around to putting them back on) - and well... they are just taking up (much needed) space!

I would prefer a LOCAL (Maryland) buyer, if at all possible - to transact in person... as I really do not know how to deal with shipping for such - and well too... These beauties have just GOT TO BE SEEN:icon_pimp:!!

Additional pictures/details can also be seen on my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/grant.spurrell

$1,500 (FIRM - Please don't try to "negotiate" below my already cut-to-the-bone MINIMUM I will accept) Cash takes 'em all!

eMail me or call.
wgspurrell-at-verizon-dot-net
area code four-four-three 695-2777

Cheers and Happy Motoring / Spring DRIVING SEASON!! :icon_pala:
-Grant

Trevor 04-29-2014 08:17 AM

Bump for some great wheels at a great price.

Scrumpot 09-29-2014 12:41 PM

Anyone here in the "Northeast" interested, before these go back into deep winter storage?

Scrumpot 11-05-2014 09:00 AM

Nobody?...

Why are these so difficult (apparently) to actually move??
The "Deal" is just absolutely UNBEATABLE for anybody looking for "new" wheels for their modern cat!! I wonder how many people have, even since this thread originally started - gone out and purchased actually LESSER wheels, for MORE $$?

Just makes me wonder, is all.
I've had a couple of transactions fall through - and the situation behind each progressively stranger & stranger. GoBlue on here, who I bought my stock OEM Zuess wheels from, in order to be back to Concours stock on my car, relayed similar issues.

I guess wheels - no matter how good, or how GREAT THE DEAL (price savings compared to buying retail)... are just plain for whatever reason, a "tough sell". :/

So... are these then going back into deep storage, as I know I've "threatened" now at least a couple of times? I just GOTTA clear the room in my garage to pull my kitty IN, before the 1st snow hits here, and I fear that is looming!

Going Once... :icon_wink:

Scrumpot 01-09-2015 09:19 AM

Re-Offering these now, again

2 Attachment(s)
Hey all! ...Well, I had held these at one point, for an out of my region buyer to get the chance to come out and see them, but he never did - and these got put away in storage! I now find myself actually really needing the $$... So, I am re-offering them once again here.

I think this effectively "bumps" the ad, without needing to re-post.
The offset on these wheels is 45mm, and I have verified for myself, that yes - they will fit in every way quite nicely on either an x-type, or s-type no question.

Posted elsewhere for $1,750.00 (which would still be quite a steal!), but for forum members here, I will accept $1,500.

Please don't try to "negotiate" even lower than that - as this is the absolute minimum already, that I will accept.

These are **MUST SEE**, and I am happy to send out hi-res, individual close-up shots of each of these in advance to seriously interested buyers, to assure you that you would not be wasting your time.

Send me an email direct to wgspurrell-at-verizon-dot-net, and we'll go from there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 all!! :-)

Trevor 01-14-2015 08:21 PM

I'm surprised no one is looking for a nice set of new shoes for their ride. Spring will be here before you know it!

Scrumpot 03-02-2015 01:57 PM

It's almost Spring Time!!

I know I just went out and chipped ice off my driveway, so I could get out this morning, but....

SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!! :icon_hyper:

Somebody is gonna want some new top-end, bright, shiny shoes for their kitty!!

:icon_bump1:

Scrumpot 03-02-2015 02:31 PM

Pictures...

For those who asked, or were unsure whether these will fit/cleared the R-model "Big Brakes" configuration okay. ...THEY DO!!!! :-)

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.jag...4b598c478e.jpg

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.jag...7c6004b4e4.jpg

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.jag...f409ae036c.jpg

Scrumpot 03-13-2015 08:02 PM

Perfect condition!

I am suddenly seeing what looks like an explosion of wheels here now, coming up f/s... but none in anywhere even near condition of these! Curb rashes here, blah-blah... these are PERFECT condition! Gotta be some taker(s) somewhere...

Scrumpot 03-18-2015 10:01 AM

Nobody?...

max224 03-19-2015 02:14 PM

Too bad they're a bit small (7.5" wide) for my 2000 XK8; they look incredible!

Scrumpot 03-20-2015 07:57 AM

They are 8.5" bead/width

Hi Max. Did I mis-type in all this somewhere? Apologies if so. To be clear, these are 8.5" and would be perfect for an XK8!

Scrumpot 03-20-2015 08:29 AM

Is bolt pattern correct for a 2000 M.Y. XK8 though?
Might want to double-check on that.

sklimii 03-20-2015 04:06 PM

2000 XK8 is 5x120; these are 5x108 - otherwise I would have jumped on these a while ago!

max224 03-21-2015 08:44 AM

It can be a bit confusing. I see wheels advertised on CraigsList and ebay that look like they might fit my XK8 except for the fact they're 235 vs. 245 with a 7.5" width, and usually don't list the bolt pattern. I'd like a nicer set of wheels than the stock ones I have, but don't want to end up ones that don't fit.

Scrumpot 03-21-2015 02:34 PM

Definitely Agree

Looks like for the XK8, It wasn't until M.Y. 2003 onward, that they went to 5x108 bolt pattern spec. Nope - sadly these will NOT fit your particular car, in any case, Max.

Thanks for your interest though.
Sure do wish these could find the good home they deserve!

max224 03-21-2015 05:58 PM

Sure wish I could have given them that home!

Scrumpot 03-23-2015 10:55 AM

Just let me know if you come across anyone else looking, who these will fit on. I can't believe for such a deal, and for a full set of 5 of these, especially too, in the condition these are in (absolutely like-new in every way!) these somehow haven't yet, found that good home!!

Scrumpot 03-27-2015 03:46 PM

Anybody?