PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Central US]: Jaguar XF Factory 20" Selena rims and tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 08:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jaguar XF Factory 20" Selena rims and tires

I have a 2011 Jaguar XFR that i just bought and it currently has the Factory XF supercharged Selena rims installed. I love the rims but would like to trader or sell them for some black rims. Im open to offers and trade ideas. Im not real sure what there worth but the tires are near new Michelin pilot sport A/S 3+ ultra high performance all season tires. The rear are 285/30/20 and the front are 255/35/20. Overall the rims are in great shape. I can sell/trader the rims without the tires also. There are a few knicks here and there (i can provide pictures to an interested buyer) but nothing that cant be reconditioned. The picture provided is not my car. I just wanted to include a picture of the rim design. $1800obo for the rims. $2400obo with rims and tires.

Attached Thumbnails Jaguar XF Factory 20" Selena rims and tires-xf-rims.jpg