PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[International]: Speaker Adaptor Harness for X-Type, X350 XJ and X150 XK

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Received 4,435 Likes on 2,421 Posts
Default Speaker Adaptor Harness for X-Type, X350 XJ and X150 XK

Looking at doing some speaker upgrades in my XKR and could not find any off the shelf speaker adaptor harnesses, so after a bit of searching I found the right connectors and have made them up myself. Of course, I had to buy a bulk quantity, so i'm offering these for sale as well.

These suit the bass speakers in the doors & the tweeters in the X-Type, X350 XJ and X150 XK, and the centre speaker in the XK.

The perfect solution for fitting different speakers to these cars without cutting the factory wiring, I wish I had these when I did the speaker install in my old X-Type...

$15 AUD ($12 USD) a pair plus postage, discounts available when you order 4x or more pairs.

Speaker adaptor harness for Jaguar X350 XJ, X150 XK and X400 X-Type

Last edited by Cambo; 01-15-2019 at 05:27 AM.