US Southwest AZ, TX, NM, OK

anyone in NE Dallas area? Need assistance Saturday

Old 12-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
Default anyone in NE Dallas area? Need assistance Saturday

I guess anyone in the area could help but I hate to have people driving all over hell and back LOL!

My now-ex has/had the '04 in my signature line. They have legal issues that I learned about that resulted in the vehicle going to an impound lot in Wylie. The ex is signing the car over to me but I still have to deal with getting it out of the lot.

My tentative plan is to drive up on Saturday and pay to get it out of impound (wish they would have made this decision a few weeks ago), and then take it to Dallas/Love to park in one of the outlying lots (I don't have anyone to go up with me and drive it back, so if I put it at Love, I can fly up and then drive it back). From there, I need a ride back to Wylie to retrieve whichever of my cars I drive up in...

If I can find someone here on short notice, I would be much obliged. Otherwise, I can always catch a cab at the airport back out to Wylie.

Yeah...it's complicated. But if it puts another 5-spd X-Type back in my fleet, then it is worth it to go through the hassles of retrieving it.

Oh, and don't get me wrong...if someone wanted to make a drive back, I can drive them back up to the metroplex but I know weekends can be important and you don't want a day on the road...