Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   US Southwest (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/us-southwest-37/)
-   -   DFW local meet- Carrollton Motor Club - Spring Crawfish Boil - Jag's Welcome!! (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/us-southwest-37/dfw-local-meet-carrollton-motor-club-spring-crawfish-boil-jags-welcome-113937/)

jrsjr65 03-18-2014 10:43 AM

DFW local meet- Carrollton Motor Club - Spring Crawfish Boil - Jag's Welcome!!

Just wanted to pass this along guys, your group has had some great showing at our meets last year. The weather is better and time to get the season started again. Hope to see you all Saturday! Cheers! John

Carrollton Motor Club Spring GTG.
Saturday, March 22nd from 12pm – 4:00pm
4214 Charles St. Carrollton, TX 75010
We are having a spring GTG Crawfish Boil & Fish Fry…BYOB!! Sure to be a FUN FREE FAMILY EVENT all afternoon meet!!
(Donations accepted and t-shirts for sale is how we try and cover cost)
Much more additional parking spots are now available as well!!

Carrollton Motor Club Facebook Page
I have updated our Facebook page with some pictures from our last few meets. Please like page and follow to see upcoming activities and pictures of our cars.. www.facebook.com/CarrolltonMotorClub

BYOB…Please RSVP so I get enough crawfish IN FRESH from Louisiana… Ayyee!!

Jag#4 03-23-2014 09:31 PM

John,

Couldn't make Saturday, but followed the Facebook link to see if you had posted pictures and saw it had been moved to Sunday (today)! I could have stopped by. In fact I drove past Charles St. on Hebron headed out for errands.

I am not a Facebook guy. What is the 2nd best way to stay up with these events? Usually by the time they are posted on the forum, it is too late for me to plan.

jrsjr65 03-24-2014 10:08 AM

Sorry about that, wish you could've made it. Can you message me your email address? I will make sure you get email notifications as well. Anyone else please do the same and I can send you notices that way.

Stonewood Ranch Jaguar 03-30-2014 03:31 PM

Jim, I left you a message as well. Would love to come you your next event. Please email me the notifications.. Thanks. Brian

BigBossRadio 03-30-2014 04:04 PM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Stonewood Ranch Jaguar (Post 943736)
Jim, I left you a message as well. Would love to come you your next event. Please email me the notifications.. Thanks. Brian

Hi
I'm in Plano I'd love to hear about the next event
BigBossRadio Plano, TX
:icon_pimp:

jrsjr65 03-31-2014 08:18 AM

Not certain but looking at April 13th. I will make sure I get the word out this week and let you all know. Thx - J

JimC64 04-01-2014 10:37 AM

Sounds good, hope to hear :icon_beerchug:

mjlaris 04-06-2014 01:38 AM

I live in Denton, although I've been away from home for almost 2 years on a contract, and would love to get together and talk about our favorite animal, Jaguars. I was even thinking a Saturday morning "coffee and cars" thing, in addition to your "crawfish and cars" thing. Please post here when your next event will be; I'll be there for sure. Mark