Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   US Southwest (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/us-southwest-37/)
-   -   Regional Coordinator anyone? (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/us-southwest-37/regional-coordinator-anyone-77902/)

JimC64 07-31-2012 09:32 AM

Regional Coordinator anyone?

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 162554

Hi all,
we're looking to appoint "Regional Coordinators" for each individual section and are looking for anyone that may be interested.

The role as Regional Coordinator is to help to promote the region to the best of their ability.

Instances / duties would include the following.......

Perhaps welcome any new members from the "new member" area and direct them to the regional area where they can chat with other like minded individuals from the same locale.

Keep order as required and if necessary.............make the mod team aware of any issues and request help as may be needed.

Discuss / organise meets and events in the region etc etc as they see fit.

Generally, we will be looking for someone with both a love of the marque and for the forum obviously. Longevity on the site isn't necessarily a deciding factor as against who woul be best for the role.

There will be a badge and a sense of responsibility attached and if this sounds like you, and you're interested, please shoot me a pm to discuss.

JimC64 06-11-2014 08:14 PM

Hi all,
we're looking to appoint "Regional Coordinators" for each individual section and are looking for anyone that may be interested.

The role as Regional Coordinator is to help to promote the region to the best of their ability.

Perhaps welcome any new members from the "new member" area and direct them to the regional area where they can chat with other like minded individuals from the same locale.

Keep order as required and if necessary.............make the mod team aware of any issues and request help as may be needed.

Generally, we will be looking for someone with both a love of the marque and for the forum obviously. Longevity on the site isn't necessarily a deciding factor as against who woul be best for the role.

There will be a badge and a sense of responsibility attached and if this sounds like you, and you're interested, please shoot me a pm to discuss.

JimC64 07-29-2014 07:19 PM

b.u.m.p

Originally Posted by jimc64 (Post 993989)
hi all,
we're looking to appoint "regional coordinators" for each individual section and are looking for anyone that may be interested.

The role as regional coordinator is to help to promote the region to the best of their ability.

JimC64 04-16-2015 07:55 PM

anyone up for this??

cergun 04-20-2015 09:42 AM

Jim,
I live in Dallas, TX and I would like to help; at least until you find someone you would prefer.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Caglar

Norri 04-20-2015 10:25 AM

I'll PM Jim to draw his attention to your kind offer.

There's a lot of Jags in Texas!

anindyam 04-21-2015 10:16 AM

I can help out as well, if needed.

Norri 04-21-2015 11:45 AM

I've let Jim know that you are interested anindyam.