Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   US Southwest (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/us-southwest-37/)
-   -   SXSW Austin Texas - ** FREE VIP tickets to see Jaguar XE ** (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/us-southwest-37/sxsw-austin-texas-%2A%2A-free-vip-tickets-see-jaguar-xe-%2A%2A-136627/)

JimC64 02-11-2015 09:09 AM

SXSW Austin Texas - ** FREE VIP tickets to see Jaguar XE **

Hi all,
our friends at Jaguar have been in touch and have yet another superb offering for Jaguarforum members

There is a special event held in Austin Texas on March 13th at SXSW

Jaguar is hosting a VIP event, along with WIRED Insider, on Friday, March 13th from 7-10pm in downtown Austin, Texas. For one of the first times in the U.S., the all-new Jaguar XE will be shown. This invite-only event will offer custom art installations, a DJ set from Alex Mustonen of Snarkitecture, and a raffle for a chance to win one of our Boffin bags curated by tastemakers Alexander Gilkes, Jason Silva, Lauren Cohan, and Snarkitecture.

One of the first Jaguar XE models will be there on display

This is for anyone who may be interested in updating to an XE or have an interest in this model.

All we ask is that the interested members agree to post about the experience on this forum and on social media and of course about the car itself

There are 4 VIP tickets up for grabs either as singles or possibly as a guest +1 so please advise asap if interested in the list below.

Interested members should live within striking distance of Austin Texas and agree to post about the experience

Please add your details below to be considered....

gottagetone 02-11-2015 09:26 AM

Im interested and live in Austin +1 for my wife.

JimC64 02-11-2015 09:29 AM

Jaguar is hosting a VIP event, along with WIRED Insider, on Friday, March 13th from 7-10pm in downtown Austin, Texas. For one of the first times in the U.S., the all-new Jaguar XE will be shown. This invite-only event will offer custom art installations, a DJ set from Alex Mustonen of Snarkitecture, and a raffle for a chance to win one of our Boffin bags curated by tastemakers Alexander Gilkes, Jason Silva, Lauren Cohan, and Snarkitecture.

This is for anyone who may be interested in updating to an XE or have an interest in this model.

All we ask is that the interested members agree to post about the experience on this forum and on social media and of course about the car itself

There are 4 VIP tickets up for grabs either as singles or possibly as a guest +1 so please advise asap if interested in the list below.

Interested members should live within striking distance of Austin Texas and agree to post about the experience

1.gottagetone +1

deftone 02-11-2015 09:30 AM

1.gottagetone
2. Deftone

I am a 2hr drive. No +1, just looking for myself

bulwark 02-11-2015 09:43 AM

1.gottagetone
2. Deftone
3.bulwark

I live in Austin and would love to do the social media thing for this.

JimC64 02-11-2015 09:47 AM

1.gottagetone +1
2.deftone
3.bulwark

GGG 02-11-2015 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JimC64 (Post 1159278)
............ Interested members should live within striking distance of Austin Texas ..........

So tell me more about this 'striking distance'

Attachment 106118

Graham :icon_lol:

oscarxj8 02-11-2015 10:36 AM

I live in Austin, +1 for spouse

Stancey 02-11-2015 10:42 AM

I also live in Austin and am interested in the new xe.

1.gottagetone +1
2.deftone
3.bulwark
4. Stancey +1

Thanks

claudeporter 02-11-2015 10:43 AM

i live in houston, and would love to be considered for the XE vip premiere

[QUOTE=JimC64;1159310]Jaguar is hosting a VIP event, along with WIRED Insider, on Friday, March 13th from 7-10pm in downtown Austin, Texas. For one of the first times in the U.S., the all-new Jaguar XE will be shown. This invite-only event will offer custom art installations, a DJ set from Alex Mustonen of Snarkitecture, and a raffle for a chance to win one of our Boffin bags curated by tastemakers Alexander Gilkes, Jason Silva, Lauren Cohan, and Snarkitecture.

1.gottagetone +1
4.claudeporter

claudeporter 02-11-2015 10:45 AM

i would love the chance to see the premiere of the XE at sxsw in Austin. i am a new jaguar owner, so right now i am on a high of all things jaguar. the chance to see an unveiling would be insane and i would cherish the experience for years to come

Norri 02-11-2015 11:06 AM

Drop by for a refreshing Bud Graham, well worth the trip.

Jim's list is the only official one guys!

1.gottagetone +1
2.deftone
3.bulwark

Stancey 02-11-2015 11:17 AM

1.gottagetone +1
2.deftone
3.bulwark
4.Stancey +1

Stancey 02-11-2015 11:20 AM

Sorry, this list thing is confusing me. I just figured it out. Didn't mean to re-post. I was looking at getting the XF this year, however I am interested in the XE. It would look good next to my xke restoration project.

wmalsip 02-11-2015 11:27 AM

SXSW Austin

I would like a ticket +1 for the wife.
Dallas Texas

petes76 02-11-2015 11:40 AM

I'm in Houston & a +1 for the wife as it's her birthday!

jbk341 02-11-2015 12:34 PM

SXSW tix

I also live in Austin with my fiance - I have a 92 XJS convertible as my fun car and have owned a few Jags.
If you have extra tix this would be a great bday as its on my bday. Please reply
in for 2

tapollo 02-11-2015 02:36 PM

I live in austin and would enjoy the event
tomlpilon@yahoo.com

JimC64 02-11-2015 07:57 PM

1.gottagetone +1
2.deftone
3.bulwark
4.oscarxj8 +1
5.stancey +1
6.claudeporter
7.wmalsip +1
8.petes76 +1
9.jbk341 +1
10.tapollo

tkeeling 02-11-2015 08:03 PM

yes +1 for husband