Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   US Western (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/us-western-38/)
-   -   Exclusive US member opportunity - see the new XE and TEST DRIVE opportunity (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/us-western-38/exclusive-us-member-opportunity-see-new-xe-test-drive-opportunity-153197/)

JimC64 11-13-2015 06:50 AM

Exclusive US member opportunity - see the new XE and TEST DRIVE opportunity

Dear member, we are working hard in the background as always and can now bring you this great opportunity to see the new XE in the flesh ( The F Pace will be on display too ) and possibly an extended "at home test drive"

All Forum Members in Select Cities: Attend The Art of PerformanceTour
Over the next 6 months, Jaguar North America will be hosting TheArt of Performance Tour across 7 cities across the US. Throughout the course ofthis event, Jaguar will invite forum members behind the scenes to be part of acinematic experience and to test drive of the All-New XE. The F-PACE will alsobe on display (static only).SEE FULL DETAILS and RSVP here - http://JaguarUSA.com/RSVP.

Select Forum Members in Select Cities: XE At Home Test Drive
Exclusive to the Jaguar Forums, we are presenting an opportunity to select forum members from the cities that tour will visit to receive a short-term XE vehicle loan well in advance of the vehicle appearing at retailers.
To be considered for this part, please add your name to the list below, as the time nears 1-2 members will be selected from the list, we will reach out to them individually to set up loan dates, details and follow up with further information

Cities are as follows:
  • Los Angeles (~December/early January)
  • San Francisco (~December/early January)
  • Dallas (~December/early January)
  • Miami (~late February/early March)
  • New York (mid-March)
  • Washington DC (Early April)
  • Chicago (Early April)
The only thing we ask, is that members who take part will post about their experiences of the tour and also of course, the extended test drive.

List for extended Test drive opportunity

JimC64 11-14-2015 02:18 PM

C'mon guys, get your name down for this, who doesn't want a brand new XE for the weekend, free of charge?

smgdata 11-17-2015 04:05 PM

Stick me on the list. I'm definitely going as I'm probably going to be getting an F pace or an Xe depending on which one I like more

j.w.s 11-17-2015 07:42 PM

Sign me up for San Francisco! I'm weighing the XF versus XE as our next car... to park alongside the XKR of course.

Originally Posted by JimC64 (Post 1347016)
Dear member, we are working hard in the background as always and can now bring you this great opportunity to see the new XE in the flesh ( The F Pace will be on display too ) and possibly an extended "at home test drive"

All Forum Members in Select Cities: Attend The Art of PerformanceTour
Over the next 6 months, Jaguar North America will be hosting TheArt of Performance Tour across 7 cities across the US. Throughout the course ofthis event, Jaguar will invite forum members behind the scenes to be part of acinematic experience and to test drive of the All-New XE. The F-PACE will alsobe on display (static only).SEE FULL DETAILS and RSVP here - http://JaguarUSA.com/RSVP.

Select Forum Members in Select Cities: XE At Home Test Drive
Exclusive to the Jaguar Forums, we are presenting an opportunity to select forum members from the cities that tour will visit to receive a short-term XE vehicle loan well in advance of the vehicle appearing at retailers.
To be considered for this part, please add your name to the list below, as the time nears 1-2 members will be selected from the list, we will reach out to them individually to set up loan dates, details and follow up with further information

Cities are as follows:
  • Los Angeles (~December/early January)
  • San Francisco (~December/early January)
  • Dallas (~December/early January)
  • Miami (~late February/early March)
  • New York (mid-March)
  • Washington DC (Early April)
  • Chicago (Early April)
The only thing we ask, is that members who take part will post about their experiences of the tour and also of course, the extended test drive.

JimC64 11-17-2015 07:48 PM

C'mon guys, get your name down for this, who doesn't want a brand new XE for the weekend, free of charge?

1.SMGData
2.j.w.s

Muddybear 11-18-2015 10:18 AM

Please add me to the list for San Francisco. So excited to test an XE and share my experience.

JimC64 11-18-2015 10:23 AM

1.SMGData
2.j.w.s
3.Muddybear

smgdata 11-18-2015 05:15 PM

I forgot to stick add me to San Francisco

tberg 11-19-2015 08:09 AM

Add me to the Los Angeles part of the tour.
Ted Geldberg

jmfan 11-19-2015 11:59 PM

Just saw this tonight. I will participate for San Francisco if still available.

M-type 11-20-2015 12:22 PM

New member but long time Lurker especially for the XE, please add me to the San Francisco List

JimC64 12-01-2015 07:30 PM

1.SMGData
2.j.w.s
3.Muddybear
4.Tberg
5. Jmfan
6. M-type

Yagster 12-01-2015 07:44 PM

Yes, with four exclamation points!!!!

Please add me to the list for San Francisco.

Excited to test an XE and share my experience.

FtypeRRR 12-01-2015 07:46 PM

i'd like to be added to the san francisco list/event if available please.

thanks...Anthony Sperling
2015 F-Type R

sbeckman7 12-01-2015 07:48 PM

Yes please sign me up!!!

Spencer Beckman

Datru 12-01-2015 07:50 PM

Count me in! Los Angeles.

depeche 12-01-2015 07:52 PM

Los Angeles here too!!! I'm in, and in the market for a small sedan too :)

otisbd 12-01-2015 07:53 PM

V. interested to be considered for the loaner in the San Francisco stage - I am close to Marin Jaguar.

Rick Davis
Mill Valley
415 388 8480

Shaquille 12-01-2015 07:53 PM

Put me on the list for either LA or SF

Thanks,

Dave

JimC64 12-01-2015 07:55 PM

1.SMGData
2.j.w.s
3.Muddybear
4.Tberg
5. Jmfan
6. M-type
7. Yagster
8. F-typeRRR
9. Sbeckman7
10. Datru
11. Depeche