VENDOR 'For Sale' Classifieds Vendor In Stock Items only (limited to JaguarForums.com vendors only)

Greetings From Motorcars LTD - Jaguar Parts Supplier

Old 06-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Veteran Member
Received 44 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: Greetings From Motorcars LTD - Jaguar Parts Supplier

Ahh, well done Stevez! Authorized Vendor and proper introduction! This time, welcome!

Old 06-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  T15ESSJAG5.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  6.3 KB

Hi Stevez and welcome to our forum.........always nice to have another vendor offering quality replacement parts for our vehicles.
Nice intro too.

One quick question Stevez, thats perhaps you neglected to mention.
Do you offer any special discounts for any of our members if / when they order from you? Please advise.
If so, I'm sure we can make an announcement in the General forums advising members of this and raise your company's profile and hopefully increase sales as well.

Thanks

Jim C

Old 07-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

so what makes motorcars ltd an authorized vendor exactly? do they pay some part of the fees associated with this site? do they pay the owners of the site for advertising space? i see there is no discount for forum members, so what is the incentive for me to order my parts from them?

Old 07-10-2007, 10:28 AM

so there really is no incentive or bonus to us as a forum member since the shipping incentive is open to anyone who would find your site.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea Nineball, but they also sponsor this website, and make sure it stays running. They are helpin out the site, that's the incentive to support their bussiness.

Old 07-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I like the idea, but it's simply too difficult to put into practice. It's easier to do something across the board and show our support by our advertising dollars. We tried doing a club discount and people would forget to tell us they were in the club and so we ended up buried with credit invoices to refund the discounted amount. Just became an accounting nightmare. With advertising dollars we are willing to invest in you up front, not sit back and promise you a discount in the future when you spend money with me. Great boards and we are proud to be a part!

Old 07-11-2007, 04:54 PM

ok. finally someone answered me. i asked about paying for advertising but stevez never mentioned that. kinda figured that is what it was.

Old 07-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 68

ORIGINAL: ken@britishparts.com
I like the idea, but it's simply too difficult to put into practice. It's easier to do something across the board and show our support by our advertising dollars. We tried doing a club discount and people would forget to tell us they were in the club and so we ended up buried with credit invoices to refund the discounted amount. Just became an accounting nightmare. With advertising dollars we are willing to invest in you up front, not sit back and promise you a discount in the future when you spend money with me. Great boards and we are proud to be a part!
Ken, firstly let me say that I agree with what you're saying, before I then contradict myself.....sorry
I'm in sales myself, and found over 15 years that one thing above all else holds true "whats in it for me?"
Everyone likes to feel special, to get that little extra off the sticker price, over and above anyone else. Rest assured that if n when they get that, they'll tell anyone who will listen, its just human nature! Thats the absolute best advertisement anyone can have - word of mouth!
Surely the whole point of a Sponsor / affiliate is to provide a service at a discounted price. As Nineball rightly says ( I also asked the question early on in the thread) the excellent service is offered to anyone who calls, as is the knowledge and free delivery on orders over $100.
Where's the incentive?

Cheers Ken

JC

Old 07-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Veteran Member

I guess to me the sad thing about our computer age is the lack of personal interaction. I'm a part of this forum and I believe most folks would contact me directly and get a little extra service or special pricing. It's the guy that belongs to this or that local Jag club, never wants to say "boo" to you, but then calls and asks you to spend half an hour in salvage yard looking for this or that interior clip because he's a member of that club. No thank you. If you're my friend or we have some interaction, ok. If you are just looking for a favor just becaue we belong to the same club--that don't make us friends.

Anyone is willing to let you give them the shirt off your back.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 86

Are we "friends" Ken.....Lol

Jim

Old 07-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Veteran Member

How can anyone not like the dogs that sniff around this place?

Old 05-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol