Wheels / Tires, Suspension & handling Wheels and Tires. Discuss sizes, fitments, offsets, profiles etc etc Discuss roll bars, springs, shocks etc for your Jaguar
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help ASAP with this 2003 S-type

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 07:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help ASAP with this 2003 S-type

I was given a S-type, 2003, 3.0 by a generous and kind person because of my terminal cancer situation and the struggles I was going through.... recently I was driving and heard/felt something wrong in the rear passenger side, get out to take a look, and 3 of the damn studs broke off!!! Now I was told that the bushings are bad, and that I need rear control arms, but how do I get this fixed on a fixed income?? Now so do I need to replace the hub bc of the studs breaking or can I get studs? And what exactly is it that would break my studs off?? Someone please give me some insight..I am young single, very sick mom, and this is all I have, it gets us from a-b, and chemo....just need it to be ok and safe..

Old 11-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,317 Likes on 1,004 Posts

I just happened to stop by this section today and noticed that you haven't received any response to your question. I am sorry about your plight and wish i could offer advise but I have no experience with the S-Type.
I would advise you to follow the link below and repost your plight to that section. The folks there all have S-Type knowledge and will be able to help.

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/s...ed-v8-x200-15/