Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   X-Type ( X400 ) (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x-type-x400-14/)
-   -   How long did it take to replace AWD manual transmission? (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x-type-x400-14/how-long-did-take-replace-awd-manual-transmission-216279/)

car5car 04-11-2019 08:23 PM

How long did it take to replace AWD manual transmission?

My X is gone, looking for another one with manual.
There is one for sale with bad transmission.
If subframe has to be removed, it will take me at least 2 days to replace, probably. Who replaced transmission or clutch? How long did it take?

Dell Gailey 04-11-2019 09:44 PM

To quote you = first you get a chain saw and a torch.....

BlownKitty 04-11-2019 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dell Gailey (Post 2053996)
To quote you = first you get a chain saw and a torch.....

ROTFLMAO!

BlownKitty 04-11-2019 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by car5car (Post 2053976)
My X is gone, looking for another one with manual.
There is one for sale with bad transmission.
If subframe has to be removed, it will take me at least 2 days to replace, probably. Who replaced transmission or clutch? How long did it take?

Dude!

In the words of the GREAT Harry Callahan; " A man's got to know his limitations".

You have a broke-d**k XK8 and you just unloaded your broke-d**k X-Type..

And now you're asking how much time will it take it take to swap a out a transmission? FFS!

Your S-Type saga is pure drama and a testament to your ignorance.

99% of your posts on THIS forum have been challenged and have proven your ignorance of X-Types.

I am going to contact the admin for this forum to have you banned.

car5car 04-12-2019 06:49 AM

Both Dell and Kitty never removed transmissions. Why are you in this thread? Dell cannot even remove fuel tank. Do you know how to replace oil filter? Need instructions?
Kitty, you are right, I have too many projects. I shouldn't buy another one. We'll see.
See you in 2020!(?)

RudyF6 04-12-2019 07:45 AM

Why would anyone here help you? I've been around here for years, and I see you have too. I've only noticed you around lately, but all you've been is an insulting dickhead!

car5car 04-12-2019 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by RudyF6 (Post 2054139)
Why would anyone here help you? I've been around here for years, and I see you have too. I've only noticed you around lately, but all you've been is an insulting dickhead!

I am only rude to people who are rude first. You, moron, are perfect example. So shut up, dumb ass, you are the 4th person here, who is rude to me. What did you expect from me? To be nice to you?

RudyF6 04-12-2019 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by car5car (Post 2054210)
I am only rude to people who are rude first. You, moron, are perfect example. So shut up, dumb ass, you are the 4th person here, who is rude to me. What did you expect from me? To be nice to you?

Nope. Not even a little bit.

4th person? Telling ain't it.

And I couldn't care less.