Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   X-Type ( X400 ) (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x-type-x400-14/)
-   -   I have a "extra one" lying around.. (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x-type-x400-14/i-have-extra-one-lying-around-216203/)

BlownKitty 04-10-2019 12:47 AM

I have a "extra one" lying around..

Fellow X-Type owners and X-Type forum members,

PLEASE be cautious of receiving PM's (Private Messages) from possibly unscrupulous members willing to sell you a part that you need and/or directing you to a Ebay listing to purchase it.

I believe that the 99.9% majority of our members are here to learn and help other members.. though there's alway going to be that .1% that are trying to make a buck for themself..

car5car 04-10-2019 07:57 AM

That was a post against me.
Moron like you need some explanation:
Sometimes people need parts.
Some people go to a dealer and pay 10x more than what they can pay on ebay or somewhere else.
Ebay has very strict policy, protecting buyers.
Is that simple enough for you? Are you on drugs right know? Are you smoking marijuana?
Did you understand this, or you need simplifyed version?

Dell Gailey 04-10-2019 04:28 PM

A generic generalized posting as a warning and you take it personally Car5? My experience has taught me when that occurs, the "insulted" party is GUILTY of what has been stated. Are you trolling for business? As that is a violation of the forum's T.O.S.

car5car 04-10-2019 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dell Gailey (Post 2053430)
Are you trolling for business? .

Yes! I want to sell something to you and Kitty. How about rusty crankshaft? It is a universal one, fits any car, you just need to attach any number of connecting rods. :D

Yorta2 04-10-2019 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by car5car (Post 2053435)
Yes! I want to sell something to you and Kitty. How about rusty crankshaft? It is a universal one, fits any car, you just need to attach any number of connecting rods. :D

Please leave this forum, or provide some useful information (for once)! I also HATE trolls!

Sone 04-10-2019 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dell Gailey (Post 2053430)
My experience has taught me when that occurs, the "insulted" party is GUILTY of what has been stated.

Ever notice that when someone gets caught doing what they shouldn't be doing, they go on the offense?

car5car 04-10-2019 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Yorta2 (Post 2053503)
Please leave this forum, or provide some useful information (for once)! I also HATE trolls!

You are a moron! And your steering wheel on wrong side! No crankshaft for you, dumb ass! Dell, did you pay $800 for fuel tank removal yet?:D That is more than what I paid for my X!
Kitty, did you go to school? Shouldn't you say "an extra"?

Yorta2 04-10-2019 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by car5car (Post 2053560)
You are a moron! And your steering wheel on wrong side! No crankshaft for you, dumb ass! Dell, did you pay $800 for fuel tank removal yet?:D That is more than what I paid for my X!
Kitty, did you go to school? Shouldn't you say "an extra"?
https://youtu.be/fPmruHc4S9Q

Who is the moron here? I think you have nailed that title, you useless, not-very-intelligent troll. Do what I asked and leave!

BlownKitty 04-11-2019 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by car5car (Post 2053190)
That was a post against me.
Moron like you need some explanation:
Sometimes people need parts.
Some people go to a dealer and pay 10x more than what they can pay on ebay or somewhere else.
Ebay has very strict policy, protecting buyers.
Is that simple enough for you? Are you on drugs right know? Are you smoking marijuana?
Did you understand this, or you need simplifyed version?

I have absolutely no idea what would make you think that my post has anything to do with you...

car5car 04-12-2019 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by BlownKitty (Post 2053607)
I have absolutely no idea what would make you think that my post has anything to do with you...

You are too stupid for that. My X is gone, but you, guys, entertain me really well! I'll stop by from time to time to visit you!:D