Sponsored by:

X type parts available.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 552 Likes on 377 Posts
Default X type parts available.

Hello all;

just FYI I have a few X type parts available that I no longer need and am selling for super cheap. I do not want to become a hoarder.

I have a throttle body that was installed 2 months before my 2004 X was totaled. I took it out from the old car thinking I would install it in the new ,however it will not fit my new 2005, as the part changed. i believe I still have the original receipt from the local Jaguar dealer. Part cost me around 300 dollars . Asking 40 bucks for it plus shipping which should be less than 10 bucks

I also bought 2 sets of intake gaskets, one OEM Ford one FelPro...I ended up installing the Felpro because they seemed chunkier, but the Ford gaskets should work perfectly well as they are OEM. I am selling the brand new Ford Gaskets with aftermarket IMT O rings for 8 dollars plus shipping, which should be 2 dollars at the most

Finally, I have a ECU I bought a while back thinking I had a problem. I never did. I paid 100 dollars for it and it's just sitting. 20 dollars plus shipping if anyone wants it.