XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

2011 XF Fuse Panel Part Number???

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 XF Fuse Panel Part Number???

I have attempted to send my VIN to Jaguar Parts International about trying to find the part number for the right side (passenger) foot well fuse panel/junction box. JPI, keeps giving me the part number for the under hood fuse box of C2Z16075 with a price of $650.25. I'm not complaining about the price, I know they aren't giving them away, but I would like to at least order the right part.

2011 Jaguar XF (Believed to be a base model)

VIN- SAJWA0FB2BLR95027

I need to order the passenger foot well junction box, part # unknown, the trunk fuse panel Part # C2Z14456 $351.05, and a restraint module part# C2Z16639 $266.05

If anyone knows what the foot well junction box part number, please let me know, so that I may order the correct part before wasting a bunch of money that I won't get back. Thank you in advance.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:12 PM
Veteran Member
Received 3,114 Likes on 2,297 Posts

The best place I know to look up part numbers is JLR Reno Parts but even they don't show it, see here: https://www.jaguarlandroverrenoparts...omponents-scat
The under-hood fuse box yes, the trunk mounted fuse box yes, but not the interior foot well fuse box! Very frustrating.

Old 11-22-2017, 01:19 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,484 Likes on 907 Posts

Is it part number 1 you are after?

Attached Thumbnails 2011 XF Fuse Panel Part Number???-xffuse.png  
Old 11-22-2017, 01:51 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by u102768
Is it part number 1 you are after?
Could be, but it's only one digit different to the under hood fuse box (16076 vs 16075) and per the dimensions and pic in this Britcar link it looks awfully like the under hood fuse box to me: C2Z16076 | FUSEBOX | Jaguar | | Britcar (UK) Ltd

Old 11-22-2017, 02:43 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,484 Likes on 907 Posts

Judging by the pictures in the workshop manual that is the correct part.

The under bonnet fuse box is a different shape and looks more like the one that isn't tagged with a number in the original picture I posted.

I don't have an XF so this is all armchair expert stuff!

Attached Thumbnails 2011 XF Fuse Panel Part Number???-cjb.jpg   2011 XF Fuse Panel Part Number???-underbonnet.jpg  
Old 11-22-2017, 03:40 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by u102768
Judging by the pictures in the workshop manual that is the correct part.

The under bonnet fuse box is a different shape and looks more like the one that isn't tagged with a number in the original picture I posted.

I don't have an XF so this is all armchair expert stuff!
Yep, I stand corrected!
I'm now an armchair expert as well on the XF as I sold my XFR a while ago, but your pic has jogged my memory as to the "U" shape of the under-hood fuse box, so the one I linked to at Britcar might just be the foot well fuse box.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:05 PM

OK. I think I've found the parts that I am looking for to make this Jaguar go. I haven't bought them yet, but I just have a question... Do these parts have to be bought new to make the car start? I see them on eBay for a significantly lower price than new parts. I was told when I have this car at the Jaguar garage, that they would have to be bought new, because the car somewhat programs them. I saw in an earlier post where someone said that the Junction boxes were also used as "modules", as well as the fuse panels themselves.

Old 10-18-2018, 03:59 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,217 Likes on 1,754 Posts

I was going to suggest used because Jaguar is just too expensive. It's just a fuse box so no programming needed.
Unless you lost more than JUST the fuse box?
I have never had to replace one and other than burning it up how does it fail? What happened?

Here is a overall look at the wiring might help some?

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2011 MY XJ Connector Guide.pdf (678.0 KB, 131 views)
The following users liked this post:
Lafe (10-18-2018)
Old 10-18-2018, 08:59 PM

Thanks for the Connector Guide. That gives me a little insight has to what each group of wires is actually supposed to be doing.

I bought the car as a Flood Damaged vehicle. Immaculate, inside and out. 14,000 miles. Anyway, the guy that I purchased it from, who is now deceased, had taken it upon himself to replace the fuse panels/junction boxes. I would assume that since the car didn't start, he thought that the water had gotten into those fuse boxes. He had removed them and replaced them with ones that were purchased out of a breakers yard. When they cleaned out his garage and sold the car to me, I did not get the original fuse boxes. Honestly, I didn't even know that they had been replaced with used ones until I took it to Plaza Jaguar in Creve Coeur, Missouri. The Jaguar techs told me that they could not get the SDD/Jaguar Diagnostics software to communicate with the rest of the car beyond the firewall. So they went as far as taking the fuse box on the passenger side footwell out to look at it, and that's when we found out that it was not the original one to the car. Of course, it has the yellow paint marker numbers on it from a salvage yard. I was told by the Jaguar Techs, that the fuse boxes would have to be new on account of the programming from the ECM. I guess that the fuse boxes are NOT programmed from the factory, but are somehow "paired" with the car when they are installed as new by the ECM.

Old 10-20-2018, 08:44 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,217 Likes on 1,754 Posts

Thanks for the explanation!
If possible I would like to hear what needs to be programmed in the junction box/fuse box?
Maybe something does need programming?

Do you have the electrical guide?
It's huge and I find very difficult to use.
They are too big to post as we have a very small limit on this list of 5MB.
If you send me a PM with your E-Mail I have several large manuals I can send you.