Aeroforce Gauge and custom Defrost Vent Pod - Page 3 - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Go Back  Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum > Jaguar Models ( Modern ) > XF and XFR ( X250 )
Reload this Page >

Aeroforce Gauge and custom Defrost Vent Pod

Notices
XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Aeroforce Gauge and custom Defrost Vent Pod

Old 04-20-2015, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by chXFS View Post
Nice!! Looks great!! Now just waiting on Herbie to install. I know he was dealing with some crappy weather.
Hey chXFS,

I installed my Gauges about two weeks ago but I forgot to post pic's. I have to say that I love them.. So much information at your finger tips. This project came together well.

Attached Thumbnails Aeroforce Gauge and custom Defrost Vent Pod-xfr-gauge-1.jpg   Aeroforce Gauge and custom Defrost Vent Pod-xfr-gauge-2.jpg  
Old 04-21-2015, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Redjaguar100 View Post
Hey chXFS,

I installed my Gauges about two weeks ago but I forgot to post pic's. I have to say that I love them.. So much information at your finger tips. This project came together well.
Hey RJ100....they look great!!! but you should probably remove the Green Bay sign in the background!! ??? LOL

Old 04-21-2015, 11:01 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by Gpalace View Post
Hey RJ100....they look great!!! but you should probably remove the Green Bay sign in the background!! ??? LOL
I was going to comment about the Eagles fans in his locale grabbing their torches and pitchforks and coming after him

Old 04-21-2015, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by 2010 Kyanite XFR View Post
I was going to comment about the Eagles fans in his locale grabbing their torches and pitchforks and coming after him
Right !!! Thats what I expected to see...an Eagles sign!..maybe the local Eagle's faithful havent seen yet and we just outted him??? lol...

Old 04-22-2015, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Gpalace View Post
Right !!! Thats what I expected to see...an Eagles sign!..maybe the local Eagle's faithful havent seen yet and we just outted him??? lol...
I am No fan of the E-GIRLS.....

I have GREEN BAY all around my house including a super bowl championship flag out front..

Even worst.. My wife is from Dallas.... LOL...

Old 04-22-2015, 11:02 PM
Veteran Member

I am No fan of the E-GIRLS.....

I have GREEN BAY all around my house including a super bowl championship flag out front..

Even worst.. My wife is from Dallas.... LOL...
So are you a transplant to the area? Otherwise you must be really tough to have made it this long. Does your wife wear any Cowboys swag around town? If so, she's definitely tough. Philly fans are crazy.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:20 PM

So are you a transplant to the area? Otherwise you must be really tough to have made it this long. Does your wife wear any Cowboys swag around town? If so, she's definitely tough. Philly fans are crazy.
Transplant... Hummmmm! Yes but not from the Bay.. Originally from Georgia, but Uncle Sam had me spend a very long time in the Bay during my service days. The rest was history as they say.. BTW, that when I first fell in love with Jaguar..My CO had an (R) and a Range Rover.

Old 04-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Veteran Member

Transplant... Hummmmm! Yes but not from the Bay.. Originally from Georgia, but Uncle Sam had me spend a very long time in the Bay during my service days. The rest was history as they say.. BTW, that when I first fell in love with Jaguar..My CO had an (R) and a Range Rover.
That makes sense. And the military pays better than I thought! An R and an RR! That's some serious coin.

Old 04-25-2015, 10:34 PM

That makes sense. And the military pays better than I thought! An R and an RR! That's some serious coin.
Military Pay wasn't that bad depending on your rank and your ability not to have a bunch of kids and also having a deep pocket daddy... LOL... Anyway, His S-type-R was black on black.. A real head turner..