XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Tv? 2014 xf 3.0 awd

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 08:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tv? 2014 xf 3.0 awd

Hi first post here (besides the new member intro). I just purchased a 2014 XF sc3.0 AWD, i have gone through some manuals and quick start guide but some features i have and some im not sure of. It is not clear how to spot which ones I have. The TV feature is one. Do I have that feature? I have looked through the forums to see if this has been asked already so as not to double post. I appreciate the help and I am thrilled to now belong to such a distinguished culture. I have always loved Jaguar but just assumed they were out of reach, obviously I found out different a few days ago lol. (Sorry for getting off track)

Old 04-18-2017, 08:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 3,114 Likes on 2,297 Posts

I have TV on my 2010 XFR, but sorry I can't help you as to how find out if you have it or not, as yours differs in many ways from mine - later model, different ICE, different model, different market.
I wouldn't worry about it though if I were you, it's almost useless as it only works if the car is stationary and then the system shuts down after a few minutes anyway (standard Jaguar battery saving "feature"!) and you have to reboot it.
In two years of ownership I only ever used it twice, and just for novelty value.

Old 04-18-2017, 09:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OzXFR
I have TV on my 2010 XFR, but sorry I can't help you as to how find out if you have it or not, as yours differs in many ways from mine - later model, different ICE, different model, different market.
I wouldn't worry about it though if I were you, it's almost useless as it only works if the car is stationary and then the system shuts down after a few minutes anyway (standard Jaguar battery saving "feature"!) and you have to reboot it.
In two years of ownership I only ever used it twice, and just for novelty value.

Thanks for responding, I only asked because I have 3 young boys and we usually opt to wait in the car while the wife shops in whatever store that just doesn't happen to be conducive to the entertainment of little boys. Lol.

Old 04-24-2017, 12:54 AM
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by philmug
Hi first post here (besides the new member intro). I just purchased a 2014 XF sc3.0 AWD, i have gone through some manuals and quick start guide but some features i have and some im not sure of. It is not clear how to spot which ones I have. The TV feature is one. Do I have that feature? I have looked through the forums to see if this has been asked already so as not to double post. I appreciate the help and I am thrilled to now belong to such a distinguished culture. I have always loved Jaguar but just assumed they were out of reach, obviously I found out different a few days ago lol. (Sorry for getting off track)
Send me VIN I could check what option you have and what ones are missing.

It's possible to make Video In Motion (the picture shown in any speed) just using dealer level software.

Last edited by 08292; 04-24-2017 at 12:57 AM.