XJ ( X351 ) 2009 - 2019

2016 XJ Taillight Retrofit to 2011+ XJ Models

Old 11-19-2017, 05:00 PM
Z20
Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

You can do everything through the trunk. I assume you will have both lights out in 5 mins.

Old 11-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Z20
You can do everything through the trunk. I assume you will have both lights out in 5 mins.
good news! hopefully this takes care of it.

thanks.

Old 07-26-2018, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xjl Conversation/retro fit/ body kit

I have 2011 Jaguar xjl, does anyone have any information where I can buy retrofit headlight, taillights, and bumper. I want to convert my 2011 into a newer model

Old 07-26-2018, 09:47 AM
Default Where did you buy your headlights and and taillights?

Where did you buy the taillight and headlight
Originally Posted by Z20
I just ordered a pair of 2017 taillights based on being guaranteed that they were "plug and play". I also ordered a set of new headlights that are being modified so that they arrive "plug and play" from the same business. Everything should arrive early next week so if you still have any interest in the taillight retrofit I will be happy to update you when I have them installed. I was sent several pics and video of a set installed on a 2012 XJ and everything was working perfectly.

Old 02-01-2020, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Z20
The headlights were modified and then sent to me so they plugged in directly to the current plug with no modification on my part. Upon further investigation the static lights do work in either position. So all is 100% working. (Apparently my scientific method of sitting in Starbucks drive thru and looking at the reflection in the back of the car in front of me didn't work so well.) The auto high beams do work as well.
I purchased the lights from a gentleman named Waleed that runs a Jaguar parts business in London. I originally contacted him about a 2016 XJR front bumper he listed on ebay UK. And he told me he could get me the spoiler and new lights as well. He was also helpful in assisting me with accepting delivery of side skirts and lighted sills from a local Jag dealer and then shipping everything to me together. The packaging of all the parts was exceptional and dealing with him was very easy. Shipping took 3/4 days from London to Arizona. And then a couple days to clear inspection and then a couple more days for the local shipper to deliver from airport to me. Waleed did a good job of communicating thru email. My only issues were, I had to do bank transfers for payment and because they were international each on took about 5/6 days. So I would send money and then he would tell me he had something else so I would send money again and wait with no way to speed up the process. Also because of the declared value of the items I had to get the help of a customs agent to get everything cleared and this added a few hundred dollars more to total. But was still such a significant savings over the quotes I was given to buy everything in the US .I would absolutely do it again. I was able to get XJR Bumpers, Headlights, Tail Lights, Spoiler, Side Skirts & Lighted Tread Plates shipped, painted and installed for less than the price of Headlights from local dealership. Needless to say I'm very happy with the end results and was able to stay under budget. I hope this answers some of the above questions as well as making anyone aware of a few of the added cost maybe not thought of. If I can help in any way please feel free to ask. Waleed's email is - jaguarpartsuk@hotmail.com
how can i get a hold of this guy would to get the headlights and tail lights and was wandering on the price don"t think i seen that thank you for your time