XJ ( X351 ) 2009 - 2019

VelocityAP 10th Anniversary Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 11:45 PM
Sponsor
Received 822 Likes on 467 Posts
Default VelocityAP 10th Anniversary Sale

November 7th, 2007 VelocityAP was first registered in the United Kingdom. Has been an eventful 10 years with a few different twists along the way, but in the last 3 years since we brought all our tuning in-house, and founded our own dedicated Canadian manufacturing facility things have really accelerated.

We want to thank all our loyal customers for your support over the years, with special 10th Anniversary sale. Until the end of the month, we are offering 30% off on select products from our range. Enter coupon code VAP10YEARS at checkout for the discount to be applied.

• If you don't see them listed below, they are not included in the sale.
  • If you already purchased one of these products during the month of November, please email our team with your order/invoice number and we will issue a store credit for the difference between the sale price and price paid.
  • If items sell out, we will honour the sale price - you will be informed if the item is no longer in stock and an estimated ship date.
Sale Items:
  • All Jaguar/Range Rover 5.0SC & 3.0SC ECU Tunes (2013-on, FType, FPace, XE, XF, XJ, Discovery, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport)
  • Jaguar/Range Rover 1.5lb Supercharger Overdrive Upper Pulley for 5.0SC Engines
  • Jaguar F-Type Decat Downpipes 2WD
  • Jaguar F-Type 200 Cell Sport Catalyst and Downpipe AWD
  • Jaguar F-Type 200 Cell Sport Catalyst and Downpipe 2WD
  • Jaguar F-Type R 2WD & AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar F-Type V6, V6S, V8S Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar F-Type R AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar XE 2WD & AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar/Landrover 5.0 Denso ECU Tuning (2009-2012)

O: (1)250-485-5126
E: Stuart@VelocityAP.com
www.velocityap.com

Old 11-19-2017, 12:03 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,235 Likes on 1,765 Posts

Just placed an order for my 2014 XJR!
Hard to believe it can make even more power!!
It pulls so hard stock.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:24 AM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
November 7th, 2007 VelocityAP was first registered in the United Kingdom. Has been an eventful 10 years with a few different twists along the way, but in the last 3 years since we brought all our tuning in-house, and founded our own dedicated Canadian manufacturing facility things have really accelerated.

We want to thank all our loyal customers for your support over the years, with special 10th Anniversary sale. Until the end of the month, we are offering 30% off on select products from our range. Enter coupon code VAP10YEARS at checkout for the discount to be applied.

• If you don't see them listed below, they are not included in the sale.
  • If you already purchased one of these products during the month of November, please email our team with your order/invoice number and we will issue a store credit for the difference between the sale price and price paid.
  • If items sell out, we will honour the sale price - you will be informed if the item is no longer in stock and an estimated ship date.
Sale Items:
  • All Jaguar/Range Rover 5.0SC & 3.0SC ECU Tunes (2013-on, FType, FPace, XE, XF, XJ, Discovery, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport)
  • Jaguar/Range Rover 1.5lb Supercharger Overdrive Upper Pulley for 5.0SC Engines
  • Jaguar F-Type Decat Downpipes 2WD
  • Jaguar F-Type 200 Cell Sport Catalyst and Downpipe AWD
  • Jaguar F-Type 200 Cell Sport Catalyst and Downpipe 2WD
  • Jaguar F-Type R 2WD & AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar F-Type V6, V6S, V8S Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar F-Type R AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar XE 2WD & AWD Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
  • Jaguar/Landrover 5.0 Denso ECU Tuning (2009-2012)
I just tried the code and it says invalid.

This is what I selected:
Jaguar XJ V6 Supercharged ECU Tune

Old 12-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Hey Stuart, I got the tune kit for the XJ and paid $36 for express shipping, but today got a notice that it was sent economy and will be here in 9 days...

Was hoping to get it much sooner. I don't think that if I paid for express that it should have been sent economy. Can I get some help?

Old 12-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Sponsor
Received 822 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by SovietKitsch
Hey Stuart, I got the tune kit for the XJ and paid $36 for express shipping, but today got a notice that it was sent economy and will be here in 9 days...

Was hoping to get it much sooner. I don't think that if I paid for express that it should have been sent economy. Can I get some help?
It is a 2 Day Air service. Disregard what DHL says, their ETA is never even remotely accurate. Your package should arrive on Thursday.

O: (1)250-485-5126
E: Stuart@VelocityAP.com
www.velocityap.com