Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   XJ6 & XJ12 Series I, II & III (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/xj6-xj12-series-i-ii-iii-16/)
-   -   Apalogies to Ken, motorcarsltd (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/xj6-xj12-series-i-ii-iii-16/apalogies-ken-motorcarsltd-10587/)

wayne1991 01-23-2009 10:26 PM

Apalogies to Ken, motorcarsltd

Dear Ken,

I went over the top with what i said. I guess i way over reacted for something i shouldnt have. I hear your pretty busy dealing with many other satisfied customers. I would like to do business with you. I hope you will accept my apology

JimC64 01-23-2009 10:40 PM

RE: Apalogies to Ken, motorcarsltd

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 184365Attachment 184366Attachment 184367Attachment 184368

Wayne,
you had a go at Ken re some issues on an open forum and now apologise in the same manner, for which I at least as grateful.
Hopefully Ken will accept your apology and we can move on.

Thanks

Jim

Jose 01-24-2009 06:58 AM

hi Jim,

I want to add my twodollars as an observer and XJ-6 owner:

If Wayne is not gettinga reply, then I understand why he's frustrated. When we need parts, we need them right away. So how could he takeup the matter privately? I see why he decided to vent in the forum.

If Ken is too busy to reply to Wayne, but he has time to reply at the forum here, Houston we got a problem. (sorry Ken, but your reply to Wayne should have been:-Sorry, my bad, I'll take care of the problem inmediately,contact me at this phone number or e-mail, or whatever-

but that did not happen, so the solution is for Wayne to take his business elsewhere.

I have been buying XJ-6 parts for the last 18 years. There are many many vendors, for new and used parts.Frankly, in this economiccrisis, I'd be trying harder to please everyone.

Wayne, whatparts do you need? do you need used parts or new parts? I can refer you todifferent vendors.

In a previous post, Doug referred Walter to Coventry West. I have not done business with them but I know others who have and they are very pleased with the prices and fast delivery.

Jag Graveyard has both used and new parts. They are slightly higher in price but they deliver quickly.

Jaguar Heaven in California is a Jaguar-only salvage yard, great source for used parts for Jaguars from1950 to the present.Best to call them on the phone.

http://www.jaguarheaven.com

Jose

wayne1991 01-24-2009 10:42 AM

thank you for the info, jose. I found a dealer for some of the parts i need, but i will give those companys a look to see if they have anything else i might need along the way. Thank you

JagtechOhio 01-24-2009 11:21 AM

Jose,

Thanks for that valuable information, I have never seen posts from any of those three companiesoffering technical assistance and advicefor XJ6 owners on any message boards. Perhaps they do not have enough product knowledge to offer valuable advice...or maybe they don't think it's worth their time to try to build customer relationships unless the phone is ringing.

At least Ken makes the effort, and his company's sponsorship of this site helps make its existence possible for all of us to use as a resource. For that I thank Motorcars, I refer them often, and I am happy to offer assistance and products to owners whose specifications they cannot meet.

JimC64 01-24-2009 03:56 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 184342Attachment 184343Attachment 184344Attachment 184345

Jose, Wayne, Jagtech......many thanks for your replies on this one.
I guess it's up to Ken if he decided to reply in an open forum on this issue or not.

In the meantime, the important thing at present is that Waynehas got / is getting his parts to repair his vehicle.
I think its important that we move on from here as soon as possible.

Jim