XJ6 & XJ12 Series I, II & III 1968-1992
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please forgive the cross-post, but I'm selling my '87...

Old 04-13-2017, 11:27 PM
Received 178 Likes on 70 Posts
Default Please forgive the cross-post, but I'm selling my '87...

I debated whether to post this on the model-spec board, but when I got this car a couple of years ago a couple of people had taken some interest in it then, plus I'm very interested in putting this one with a good Jag family. It deserves it.

For those who remember the story, I bought this car and then after buying, found that the owner prior to the one I bought the car from had basically considered this car his baby for more than a decade. It's essentially been restored once and needs very little to bring it back to that same condition. It's also been updated with a few modern conveniences (not the least of which is the XJ8 seats).

For the past couple of years, I split daily driving duties between it, my XK8 and my XJS. We just sold the XK8 and bought an XF to replace it, which is now my full-time daily driver. The proceeds from the sale of this car will go to restore the XJS. I had to make a choice between the two due to no room in my current garage, and chose the XJS. The XJ6 is currently being stored at another location but I won't have access to it long.

I also live in a very rural area, so local interest in the car is minimal. I've owned nine Jags in my life now, and this one more than just about any other needs to go to an owner who will appreciate it and take care of it. It's the best S3 car I've ever personally been in, save for a new one back when they were still current. I have it on our local Craigslist but I would much prefer it go to an enthusiast. Price is negotiable, and thanks for looking.

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/p...grades-178932/

Jess