Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   XJS ( X27 ) (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/xjs-x27-32/)
-   -   Decals for xjs prefacelift RHD 3.6 (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/xjs-x27-32/decals-xjs-prefacelift-rhd-3-6-a-214945/)

Demstav 03-12-2019 03:34 PM

Decals for xjs prefacelift RHD 3.6

Hello guys. Where can i find ALL he decals, stickers, for the xjs 3.6 1991 model pre facelift coupe.?
thanks

rgp 03-12-2019 04:53 PM

Try this guy in Russia. He does all jaguar labels
wrong picture

tel no at bottom
IF YOU GET THEM CAN YOU BUY A COUPLE OF SETS I WILL REIMBURSE
email................Sabyr199605@gmail.com
mobile.....................+77071355503

jag_sticker 03-13-2019 11:29 AM

Decals

Originally Posted by Demstav (Post 2038849)
Hello guys. Where can i find ALL he decals, stickers, for the xjs 3.6 1991 model pre facelift coupe.?
thanks

I can supply all the decals you require (the ones shown above are for an XJ40 not an XJS).
I've sent you a PM.
Regards David

bladerunner919 03-13-2019 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by jag_sticker (Post 2039247)
I can supply all the decals you require (the ones shown above are for an XJ40 not an XJS).
I've sent you a PM.
Regards David

Interested as well - is there a link to your decals?

jag_sticker 03-13-2019 12:18 PM

I'm currently developing a website but if you have a facebook account then you can find me at facebook.com/jaguardecals

Regards
David

GGG 03-14-2019 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by jag_sticker (Post 2039263)
I'm currently developing a website but if you have a facebook account then you can find me at facebook.com/jaguardecals

David,

I assume this your hobby and not a business venture? If so, it doesn't contravene forum rules. However, if a link to a new website appears, that would cross the line and be removed.

Graham

jag_sticker 03-15-2019 03:46 AM

Hi Graham,
I started producing these decals to complete the concours restoration of my own 2 XJSs. To avoid any legal issues with Jaguar and their copyright I produce these under license, and had to do this through my Limited company. I aim to do anything to a high and professional standard...if this is considered too business like then I can understand if you feel the need to remove this thread.
Regards
David

Dukejag 03-15-2019 04:42 AM

added to my favourites... need to know about these things, good job!

GGG 03-15-2019 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by jag_sticker (Post 2040043)
Hi Graham,
I started producing these decals to complete the concours restoration of my own 2 XJSs. To avoid any legal issues with Jaguar and their copyright I produce these under license, and had to do this through my Limited company. I aim to do anything to a high and professional standard...if this is considered too business like then I can understand if you feel the need to remove this thread.
Regards
David

David,

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately that crosses the line from hobbyist to commercial venture.

We have a number of talented members who produce parts and upgrades as a hobby and their threads are allowed because they don't conflict with the interests of our Sponsors and Vendors who pay forum owner Internet Brands for the privilege of promoting their businesses on the forum.

I'll leave your posts here because I think it's useful for members to know just where the line is drawn and why they see some commercial links and not others. However, I must ask that you do not add website or other contact details without first arranging a contractual agreement as a Sponsor or Vendor with Internet Brands.

Graham

jag_sticker 03-15-2019 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by GGG (Post 2040203)
David,

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately that crosses the line from hobbyist to commercial venture.

We have a number of talented members who produce parts and upgrades as a hobby and their threads are allowed because they don't conflict with the interests of our Sponsors and Vendors who pay forum owner Internet Brands for the privilege of promoting their businesses on the forum.

I'll leave your posts here because I think it's useful for members to know just where the line is drawn and why they see some commercial links and not others. However, I must ask that you do not add website or other contact details without first arranging a contractual agreement as a Sponsor or Vendor with Internet Brands.

Graham

Understood...thank you.

bladerunner919 03-21-2019 08:20 AM

I received a set of decals from David yesterday, and they are fantastic. These old vehicles need people like David with the interest and skills to make the bits that are no longer available, so hat off you!