XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Euro toys S/C pulley

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Euro toys S/C pulley

Hi all.
Still trying to get my supercharger pulley done on my 4.2 xkr. Not that easy here in NZ. Have seen this. Any have opinion on this? They say no ECU tune needed. I thought any increase in the s/c boost needed a ECU tune. What do you say. Cheers
$245.00

Jaguar XKR Upper Supercharger Pulley Upgrade (2.5-3LB)
[2.5UPRPLY]

Jaguar XKR Upper Supercharger Pulley Upgrade (2.5-3LB). 2000-Present Jaguar XKR 4.0L & 4.2L V-8 Upper Supercharger Pulley Upgrade (2.5-3LB).
Eurotoys Ltd. was the 1st to offer/manufacture these Blower pulleys for the XKR Jaguar.
This smaller supercharger pulley will give you a modest power improvement of approximately 30-35HP. The Pulley should be added along with Eurotoys supercharger porting and ECU Tuning for a major power gain.
***Your car will still retain the factory belt, but "Modifications" to the blower are required! The nose-drive of the supercharger will have to be machined down to clear this small pulley. Eurotoys recommends that this is done professionally at our partners PSE Superchargers. However, it is possible to do this machine work by "hand" with a Dremel or similar tool. Keep in mind that the supercharger can be damaged!
*Boost levels are subject to ambient air temperature, weather conditions and elevation.
**No ECU Tuning is required for this Supercharger Upgrade! **This Supercharger Pulley Requires a Special Removal/Installer Tool, which is available on our Rental program**
The Rental program for this Special tool will cost $145.00. When the tool is returned undamaged, you will be refunded $100.00. So in the end, this tool rental will cost you $45.00 + Shipping (This tool can also be Purchased/Viewed in our Accessories section).

Attached Thumbnails Euro toys S/C pulley-a4_1_b.jpg  
Old 03-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by muncher
Hi all.
Still trying to get my supercharger pulley done on my 4.2 xkr. Not that easy here in NZ. Have seen this. Any have opinion on this? They say no ECU tune needed. I thought any increase in the s/c boost needed a ECU tune. What do you say. Cheers
$245.00

Jaguar XKR Upper Supercharger Pulley Upgrade (2.5-3LB)
[2.5UPRPLY]

Jaguar XKR Upper Supercharger Pulley Upgrade (2.5-3LB). 2000-Present Jaguar XKR 4.0L & 4.2L V-8 Upper Supercharger Pulley Upgrade (2.5-3LB).
Eurotoys Ltd. was the 1st to offer/manufacture these Blower pulleys for the XKR Jaguar.
This smaller supercharger pulley will give you a modest power improvement of approximately 30-35HP. The Pulley should be added along with Eurotoys supercharger porting and ECU Tuning for a major power gain.
***Your car will still retain the factory belt, but "Modifications" to the blower are required! The nose-drive of the supercharger will have to be machined down to clear this small pulley. Eurotoys recommends that this is done professionally at our partners PSE Superchargers. However, it is possible to do this machine work by "hand" with a Dremel or similar tool. Keep in mind that the supercharger can be damaged!
*Boost levels are subject to ambient air temperature, weather conditions and elevation.
**No ECU Tuning is required for this Supercharger Upgrade! **This Supercharger Pulley Requires a Special Removal/Installer Tool, which is available on our Rental program**
The Rental program for this Special tool will cost $145.00. When the tool is returned undamaged, you will be refunded $100.00. So in the end, this tool rental will cost you $45.00 + Shipping (This tool can also be Purchased/Viewed in our Accessories section).
Do yourself a favor. No matter whose pulley you buy, either rent or buy the remover tool. The amount for the rental is nothing compared to the time and aggravation you will save if you dont get the original pulley off, without leaving the pulley bushing stuck on the shaft

The following users liked this post:
muncher (03-04-2014)
Old 04-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Eurotoys is real

he is real, I am planning to do the lower pulley in a few months on my 4.0 sc engine ( 4.2 lower already better so upper you are looking at is only option before big time twin screw upgrade from Avos).

Last edited by weisberg; 04-04-2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: reality check
Eurotoys (04-04-2014)
Old 04-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Received 2,183 Likes on 1,355 Posts

do the lower too, I wasnt a fan till I did one last year. totally differant car

Eurotoys (04-04-2014)
Old 04-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Veteran Member
Received 256 Likes on 196 Posts

I have installed quite a few different lower pulleys over the years. The Eurotoys pulley is by far the best I have used. They are as smooth as silk no wobble at all & very well made.

Eurotoys (04-04-2014)