XE ( X760 ) 2015 -

VelocityAP ECU tune installed today

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts

For the XE it has a square resonator just after the cats and then a pair of bullet resonators and finally the mufflers out back. Same setup as the F Type but the F doesn't have the extra bullet bullets. Not sure how the XE exhaust plumbing is compared to these.

as for my lady's, my busty blonde mistress likes the loud pipes but my fat can brunette wife doesn't , so the Varex product is ideal for me. 😜

Old 03-04-2017, 09:56 AM
Veteran Member
Received 95 Likes on 86 Posts

lighting the candle at both ends brother !!!

Old 03-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Cherry_560sel
There are some crackles every once in a while, but not to the extent that you would have if you added added the 200 CEL cats from VelocityAP...that would make your car sound extreme. For an XF, it just doesn't fit. But....if I had an F Type, then hell yes!!!

Yes..the video is with the valves fully open. I don;t keep them closed The set up is as follows: K&N Filters, TCPIntake, Resonator delete (don;t know what you mean by both. There is a resonator in the middle just after the cat downpipes..that is replaced with an X pipe), and the Varex ehaust.

The leggy blonde complained about the sound, and with the push of a button...she was happy. It went back to stock ...nice and quite.
From the pictures above it looks like there is two resonators on the XE.