XF (X260) 2015 onwards

XF Shooting Brake, Estate, Station wagon etc

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 07:23 PM
Received 118 Likes on 89 Posts
Default XF Shooting Brake, Estate, Station wagon etc

Does anyone have any current information about the appearance of an XF wagon in the US. Some months ago the CEO of Jag USA swore that they were going to bring the XF wagon to the US. Since then I have seen nothing, and my usually informed dealer says he has heard nothing. I have searched the forums looking for an answer and found nothing. I am a regular wagon purchaser and currently have MB and Volvo wagons in the stable.

Also, although a long time Jag owner, I am new to this forum. Is there a place to look for news and rumors?

Thanks.

Old 02-27-2017, 11:23 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,430 Likes on 1,940 Posts

Although there should be an estate version of the current XF, (as there was for the previous model), so far it hasn't appeared. I suspect this is because the F-Pace has been so successful, Jaguar engineers are working on new variants of this. SUVs seem to have overwhelmed the estate market at the moment. The previous XF estate was a very elegant car, I saw one only the other day near where I live, so lets hope prospective buyers like yourself don't have to wait too long.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Received 107 Likes on 81 Posts
Default Still Hoping

Several car mags quoted Ian Callum, back around September-October, as staying that there would be a second gen XF Sportbrake and that it would be sold in the US, as I posted on this forum at the time. However, the silence on the subject, since then, had been deafening. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that we will eventually be so blessed.

Granville