Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/)
-   F-Type ( X152 ) (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f-type-x152-72/)
-   -   What to drink? (https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f-type-x152-72/what-drink-213797/)

Unhingd 02-25-2019 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Queen and Country (Post 2032346)
Tequila on the other hand, the flavor is entirely from the blue agave and no 'other' flavorings will do.

XJ8JR 02-25-2019 08:03 PM

I have cheap tastes...Canadian Club in the plastic jug, please!

Queen and Country 02-25-2019 09:06 PM

Even the song is pure, just one word tequila.

fujicoupe 02-26-2019 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by XJ8JR (Post 2032426)
I have cheap tastes...Canadian Club in the plastic jug, please!

Ripple from a red Solo cup and Colt 45 thru a straw for my generation.

Uncle Fishbits 02-28-2019 12:34 PM

Prior to common sense and laws, my pop outfitted his Beetle with a window washer reservoir filled with screwdrivers, replaced the nozzle inside the car, and whenever he washed his windows, it would pour what I imagine was an overly warm and curdled screwdriver, so his passengers could weather his aggressive driving on longer trips.

Unhingd 02-28-2019 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Fishbits (Post 2033654)
Prior to common sense and laws, my pop outfitted his Beetle with a window washer reservoir filled with screwdrivers, replaced the nozzle inside the car, and whenever he washed his windows, it would pour what I imagine was an overly warm and curdled screwdriver, so his passengers could weather his aggressive driving on longer trips.

All aquired at ACME auto parts.

-Wiley Coyote

Dogbreath! 03-01-2019 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Fishbits (Post 2033654)

That was ingenuity!

Uncle Fishbits 07-18-2019 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tork Monster (Post 2025215)

I almost see Jack Nicholson's reflection in the back bar.

I'm Balvenie Doublewood, also a bunch of Japanese whiskeys. It's rare to meet a whiskey I don't like. I've just had a friend deliver a Glenfiddich experimental series which used India Pale Ale casks. Honestly, the only one I do not prefer is Laphroaig from Islay, which is tantamount to being slowly drowned in a peat bog.

But Gin is my preferred poison... Vor from Iceland is divine. Monkey 47 from Germany is insanely good. Old Raj is a dear friend.

And I drive by Sonoma race track about once a week, and I am slurping up some ONE HUNDO. Can't wait to see what it does.
edit: I shall leave the strikethrough idiocy, but after research anything 93+ is a waste of dough, and I shall not be tempting damage to my o2 sensors. Not that that will happen, but my 2016 lemon was something to do with o2 sensor updates, and I'm not risking anything lol

also, I am like a confused babe in the wilderness, bumping year old threads. LOL pardon.

Thanks for this thread!!!

there's 93 in Burlingame and in the east bay.... but really surprising it's not around the bay in more spots.