Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Used Jag engine & rebuilt transmission

For Sale

Drivetrain

07-10-2019, 09:38 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 933
  • Drivetrain - Used Jag engine & rebuilt transmission - Used - 1997 to 2006 Jaguar XK8 - Ocala, FL 34479, United States
    Expired
  • Drivetrain - Used Jag engine & rebuilt transmission - Used - 1997 to 2006 Jaguar XK8 - Ocala, FL 34479, United States
    Expired

• Price
    $3,500
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Ocala, FL, 34479, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XK8 1997 - 2006
Description:

I recently purchased a 1997 XK8 coupe with a blown engine (not sure what blew) and auto transmission. I am replacing both and would like to sell the existing combo. Even tho the engine is inoperative I have a receipt from the previous owner for a complete transmission overhaul (or possibly a new one at this price) costing $7200. That was 20k miles ago so if you need a tranny this may be the perfect buy for you. Also the engine is absolutely complete with all accessories as a "liftout" of the car. I am asking $2500 for the transmission and a $1000 for the engine. I can be contacted by email at vabreland@yahoo.com or phone 727-42-4814. I am willing to listen to reasonable offers and would definitely consider trading for some neat wheels and tires. The engine and trans are at my mechanics shop in Ocala, Florida. Because of robo calls I may hangup if I don't recognize your number so best to text me and let me call you. Some XKR wheels would be very interesting to me. Thanks for considering.... Al Breland