Default Pristine Classics - Business info required

Does anyone know of the company>

Pristine Classics
Keelnabrack
Glenbeigh
Killarney V93 WPW9
Co. Kerry
Ireland ?

Any map search shows it to be in the middle of the countryside with no road.

I've had a business offer and would like to know more and see a workshop building.........

Last edited by GGG; 07-08-2016 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Expand thread title
Old 07-08-2016, 02:59 AM
GGG
Received 16,800 Likes on 12,169 Posts

I'm replying because we don't have a lot of members in Republic of Ireland and it may encourage others with direct knowledge of Pristine Classics. I've also edited your thread title to include the name which helps draw attention to it.

I haven't seen anything about Pristine Classics in the major UK classic motoring magazines but they appear to concentrate on Eire and Germany. Not surprising as the Seidler family are likely to have German heritage and there's a lot of competition in the restoration business in England.

Very strange ....... Google Earth has the location as the middle of a field with, as you say, no access road. The pictures on their website are of a new showroom which could explain this.

Recent photos in Facebook appear to be the outside of a single storey home and a basic corrugated sheet workshop. I'd have expected them to feature both external and internal shots of the showroom.

Family business, recent startup are perhaps negatives. Photos of their stands at Irish and German classic car shows are definite positives.

Graham

Last edited by GGG; 07-08-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Graham,
thanks for your response, might even post it in the UK section as well, just wanted to see if anyone had heard of them or know something as they requested to buy all my wiring schematics that i re construct > jagschemes < i do the colour coded versions,,,i've had this request a few times from workshops in EU, did a bulk supply of 5 files once & they tried to on sell them as their own.....

Old 07-14-2016, 07:17 PM
Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

well an update on my enquiry.......haven't heard back from them since the 1st email, i explained they need to prove they won't on sell my product and need to see more of the business buildings.........won't hold my breath waiting for that.....