XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Passenger fuse box

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Passenger fuse box

Does anyone have an updated passenger side cabin fuse box guide for updated (2012 and beyond models? The driver's handbook has the original legend, but at some point they changed the fuses without updating this. I also read on another forum that there are no switched fuses in this box on updated models (they are all powered continuously). I am trying to hardwire my radar detector without having to splice any wires and I have tried several fuses already but they all seem to provide constant power even when the car is off. I even waited an hour and went back and the detector was still on. I've attached a picture of what mine looks like. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Passenger fuse box-img_2036-1-.jpg  
Old 11-02-2016, 09:19 AM
Veteran Member
Received 204 Likes on 156 Posts

Does it provide power even when you lock the car? I know most of the accesories will be powered if the door is opened. It takes a bit for it to shut everything down if you don't lock the doors. I'm assuming you have the door open and are leaning in there to check it. Can you lock the door and look the DMM through the window to see if power cuts? I feel like this is the main reason this car has battery drain issues.