XJ6 & XJ12 Series I, II & III 1968-1992
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is SCPARTS legit?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 01:23 PM
Received 87 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Is SCPARTS legit?

Hey guys, I've ordered a bunch of parts from scparts several weeks ago and I still haven't even got a tracking number, they have happily taken my money though haha.

Ive emailed them several times asking for an update but I'm yet to get any reply.

Have you guys had good experiences with them?

I don't want to be worried but I'm starting to get concerned haha.

Old 02-21-2017, 02:24 AM
Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Hi Harry

I believe there are the same as Limora. and I've waited months for parts before I received them. I think that they sell parts that they do not have in stock but then try to find them.
Stig

Last edited by S.Bunzel; 02-21-2017 at 02:38 AM.
Old 02-21-2017, 03:45 AM
Received 6,317 Likes on 4,367 Posts

Originally Posted by Harry Dredge
Hey guys, I've ordered a bunch of parts from scparts several weeks ago and I still haven't even got a tracking number, they have happily taken my money though haha.

Ive emailed them several times asking for an update but I'm yet to get any reply.

Have you guys had good experiences with them?

I don't want to be worried but I'm starting to get concerned haha.

Anything I need straight away I go with Jagdaim, Jaguar Spare Parts Supplier - Jagdaim - Australia's Largest Independant

One phone call before 2 pm and I know the parts are overnighted to me. And always the part I asked for(even if I asked for the wrong part) Doug would confirm it is what I want .....had this a few times because of S3 engine in S1 that I wasn't aware of until a rebuild came along.

Other stuff for future maint I try ebay to save a couple of bucks. Never had something not arrive, even it was 3 weeks after it should.

Old 02-22-2017, 02:59 AM
Received 87 Likes on 48 Posts

Hi all thanks for the info!

I'll be trying them for my next orders.

Yea im not sure I'll be using them again, they finally got in touch after what I would think is a long time for an email enquiry. Maybe they are worth another chance.

The had to track down my tracking number and then send it to me, turns out they someone hadn't sent me one.

But it good news, the package has been sent haha.
man I was starting to worry!

Cheers,
Harry

Old 02-24-2017, 02:13 AM
Received 95 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by S.Bunzel
Hi Harry

I believe there are the same as Limora. and I've waited months for parts before I received them. I think that they sell parts that they do not have in stock but then try to find them.
Stig
Untill now, I only have had good experiences with Limora (Germany) though.
They were the only suppliers who could deliver a complete new LH rear wing for my S3. The prices at Limora are a bit higher than with Barrats though...