Today I discovered Jaguar

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 04:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Today I discovered Jaguar

Hi all,
I bought my 3.0 liter S-type a couple of weeks back & drove it back to Byron Bay from Sydney. It drove nicely only 116,000 ks 2003 model great fuel economy nice but it just felt like any other modern car. Well today I left the Gold Coast & headed down to Eden Creek near Kyogle to watch a trials motor cycle event.
The roads through Kyogle & beyond are twisting & winding with plenty of 35 kph advisory signs. Well to say Im impressed with my new cars handling & power would be a gross understatement . I cant remember ever driving a 2wd car that hangs on like this , the slides out of very tight corners were so controlled & easy to correct. The power for passing in restricted areas is amazing with overtaking speeds of over 170 kph gained within less than 100 m . Before today I liked this car for its luxurious interior & good looks . Now I love this car for its handling response & power . I dont think I will ever own another brand of car from today I
am a Jag man.
Mike

Attached Thumbnails Today I discovered Jaguar-img_1969.jpg  
Old 10-30-2016, 04:52 AM
GGG
Received 16,766 Likes on 12,154 Posts

Welcome to the forum Mike,

Please follow this link New Member Area - Intro a MUST - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the New Member Area - Intro a MUST forum and post some info about yourself and your vehicle for all members to see. In return you'll get a proper welcome and some useful advice about posting to the forum.

Graham

Old 10-30-2016, 05:04 AM
Received 3,804 Likes on 2,784 Posts

G'day Mike....welcome aboard, as Graham has said post an intro and get a warm welcome......I will add you to the Queensland Roll.