Welcome new member!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 05:42 AM
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Welcome new member!

I am not that flash with computers so I hope this post gets back to our newest member. If I have repeated myself please forgive my lack of tech knowhow.

Fantastic mate!... Welcome to the Jaguar virus club. If my experience is anything to go by expect about spending another $2000 on mechanics. After that... You have will have a car of substance. Don't get me wrong...Holden's and Ford's will always have a soft spot in Aussie hearts but Jaguars are something different all together. Most of us have English origins, so owning a Jaguar ...to me.. is a right of passage. I LOVE IT. I am 55 myself and in my younger years wanted a Corvette stingray (USA movies had a lot to do with it!). But they are loud, drive like a wet sponge and .... forgive my arrogance... lack CLASS. The Jag is a statement... from a time we all remember and wish we could relive. Enjoy...embrace... Rock up to the footy with a glass of cognac, a big fat Cuban cigar (even if like me you are a non-smoker) and say to yourself... I'm not doing this to be a big shot, I love life and I have worked hard enough for so many years... I deserve it... I'm here for a good time ... not a long time! All the best my friend... Dave

The following 3 users liked this post by Dave1963:
EXEF (10-30-2017), GGG (03-07-2018), Grant Francis (10-17-2017)