Fantastic Mechanic in Perth

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 03:33 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Fantastic Mechanic in Perth

Hi Everyone,

I have just discovered a great workshop in Perth. Kmart Tyre and Auto in West Perth. I met their manager at my Fremantle business and just by chance I needed a waterpump leak sorted. Cindy and her team were great. The waterpump replacement, part and labour was just over $300. I also had a major service $229 and two new tyres $400. Great value and very honest. The leak was originally discovered by Automasters while replacing the radiator fan module. My fans were staying on after car switched off. I had since found out the Jag does that when the coolant is low. $1200 to replace the module which was not required. Kmart said they should have sorted the leak - no matter how minor before replacing the module.

I really recommend you call Cindy if you need anything done. I have a Kmart Tyre and Auto not far away from where I live, but will go the extra distance to use these guys as I trust them and they are not a rip off!

Regards

Stu

Old 04-13-2017, 08:52 AM
Received 2,255 Likes on 1,840 Posts

Great news !

Oh wait-wrong Perth.

The following users liked this post:
Mickoxjr (03-07-2024)
Old 04-13-2017, 11:05 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,410 Likes on 876 Posts

Hey Stu; great story and a great share to benefit other Perth (WA) members.

Oh dear . . . Mikey, me ole matey . . . if we could stop laughing long enough, it would be off to the naughty corner (AGAIN) for you. You had me conjuring up horrific pictures of giant grizzly bears swaggering upright down Perth's (that's WA again) main street wearing bathing shorts and sunglasses!!! And they thought their tiddly little 20ft white pointer sharks frightened the tourists. Ha!

Cheers and best wishes,

Ken

Old 04-13-2017, 02:30 PM
Received 2,255 Likes on 1,840 Posts

Here's the scariest thing we see running along the main streets of this Perth

May look innocuous but we all know what real men wear under their kilts, right? That which has been seen cannot be unseen.

cat_as_trophy (04-14-2017)
Old 04-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,410 Likes on 876 Posts

Great share Mikey . . . tho' beyond all the Mel Gibson inspired face painting, I swear I saw Leif Erickson in the clip! Speaking of William Wallace (gosh - were we? - that was smooth), I recall visiting Scotland years ago and being in awe of what a giant of a man he must have been. Sure, statues are often cast larger than life, but to see the length and overall size of his mighty broadsword, our poor vertically challenged Mel would have struggled to reach the handle, let alone wield it.

Good to be uplifted by your sense of humour across the forums Mikey. My inputs these days hover between fits of full on and total absence, but I quickly feel inspired when I stumble across (oops, sorry madam) posts from old friends that make me laugh or think. My daughter calls it "senility" but has promised not to certify me while all our Jags are up for grabs as inheritances. Sneaky, eh?

Cheers mate,

Ken

Mikey (04-14-2017)