Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 138 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba

Wash your car anywhere and restore that high gloss Carnauba Wax shine!

Carnauba wax is famous for creating best of class and best of show winners found year after year at the greatest car shows such as the Pebble Beach Concours de Elegance. Nothing looks better than a fresh coat of Pinnacle Paste Wax because of the depth, warmth and high gloss luster Carnauba imparts to automotive paints. Plus, Carnauba is legendary for protecting against the elements and all types of air-borne contaminants.
Washing and waxing your car the traditional way is a relaxing way to spend a Saturday afternoon and for many it is a favorite pastime. Now you can do both at the same time and still get sizzling show car results by using Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba!

Scratch-free results
Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba is a premium quality, high lubricity waterless wash. You can safely wash your car and leave a scratch-free finish virtually anywhere in 15 minutes or less! This high lubricity formula lubricates the finish while special polymers help to encapsulate dirt, dust, pollen, road grime and other air-borne pollution to safely remove them off the surface instead of grinding them into the paint.

Extends Wax Protection
High grade Carnauba Wax is emulsified and suspended in the high lubricity formula to leave a high gloss finish during final wipe-off. The results are a sizzling shine in minutes! With the addition of high-grade Carnauba Wax in Pinnacle’s advanced waterless wash formula you can maintain the show car finish Pinnacle polishes and waxes are known for while extending the protection that they provide.

Out of all the detailing steps you do to maintain your car’s appearance, washing your car is the most common procedure and Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba takes the work and the mess out of keeping your car looking its best all the time.
The blinding shine you create using Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba will have everyone thinking you spend hours and hours washing and waxing your car. Whether you share the secret of Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba with them is your decision!

Creates anti-static finish
Besides restoring that just washed and wax look, Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba removes the static charge from your car’s finish to reduce dust attraction so your car’s finish will stay cleaner longer! This allows you the time to enjoy driving your vehicle, rather than having to wash it so often.

Benefits and Features

-Advanced polymers and Carnauba wax restore a deep, wet shine
-Enables you to wash your car anywhere without a hose and bucket
-High lubricity formula guarantees scratch-free results
-Extends protection in-between normal wax jobs
-Easy to use: mist on, spread out, wipe-off!

Application Directions:
1. Shake product well before using
2. Work on a cool surface in the shade
3. Use plenty of premium quality microfiber towels – switch to new towel often
4. Always start at the top and work your way down
5. Mist product on one panel at a time – use an ample amount for heavily soiled vehicles
6. Using one side of towel, spread product out using overlapping motion
7. Turn to dry side of towel and gently wipe surface to a clean, high gloss shine
8. Continue to the next panel until the entire vehicle is cleaned.

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

Look at that Carnauba Shine!

To get you waterless wash on click here

Attached Thumbnails Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba-img_37784.jpg   Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba-img_37681.jpg   Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba-img_37772.jpg   Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba-img_37853.jpg   Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba-img_37873.jpg  

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba-img_37891.jpg   Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba-img_38062.jpg  
Old 12-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

TBH I've never really been convinced on the waterless car wash products, but have to admit the shine looks great.

Thanks for sharing

The following users liked this post:
Jagman3 (12-19-2013)
Old 12-06-2013, 09:13 AM
Veteran Member
Received 368 Likes on 302 Posts

This works well if the car only has a very light coating of dust/dirt. I use it a lot as lubrication when doing a rinseless wash using Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba. I think it is essentially the same product but in a different dilution ratio. Together they make an awesome combo and it has become my go to method for washing my car.

Old 12-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AllanG
This works well if the car only has a very light coating of dust/dirt. I use it a lot as lubrication when doing a rinseless wash using Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba. I think it is essentially the same product but in a different dilution ratio. Together they make an awesome combo and it has become my go to method for washing my car.
They do make a great combo Allan. I completely agree with you. You definitely know your stuff when it comes to car care. Keep up the great work

Old 12-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Waterless Wash

Nice work guys!

Does anyone know if Pinnacle makes a waterless/rinseless wash without carnauba? The reason I am asking is because the installer who did my clear film bra was explicit about me not using anything with carnauba on film. He says (and I have heard this before) that carnauba has a tendency to cause yellowing to the clear film. He told me that a quick detailer spray is fine to clean and shine the plastic.

So far I have tried ONR and Eco Touch but I have not been real happy with either. They do a good job of removing dirt without scratching but when drying a haze forms which is truly difficult to get off. This is even after using high quality micro fibers and going over the areas several times. And I can understand what you mean about static electricity. after using these products it seems as if dust loves to cling to my car. Please advise. Thank you.

Ed

Old 12-30-2013, 10:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ed Ogintz
Nice work guys!

Does anyone know if Pinnacle makes a waterless/rinseless wash without carnauba? The reason I am asking is because the installer who did my clear film bra was explicit about me not using anything with carnauba on film. He says (and I have heard this before) that carnauba has a tendency to cause yellowing to the clear film. He told me that a quick detailer spray is fine to clean and shine the plastic.

So far I have tried ONR and Eco Touch but I have not been real happy with either. They do a good job of removing dirt without scratching but when drying a haze forms which is truly difficult to get off. This is even after using high quality micro fibers and going over the areas several times. And I can understand what you mean about static electricity. after using these products it seems as if dust loves to cling to my car. Please advise. Thank you.

Ed
We don't offer the waterless/rinseless washes without carnauba. It really depends on which clear film you have too. Some people go as far as test spotting a wax on their clear film to see if there's any effects to it.

I do have something in mind for you though. It's the only product we carry that we know is safe on clear film(bra). It's the Pinnacle XMT 360 Spray Wax. This is the only product that we recommend on clear film and it's easy to use, looks amazing, and gives you great protection.