Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

Review of Pinnacle wax

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 01:50 AM
Received 66 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Review of Pinnacle wax

I tried out some Pinnacle products and I have to say I am very impressed. After a good wash I used Pinnacle paint cleansing lotion and Pinnacle Souveran paste wax. The cleansing lotion pulled off so much grime and contamination I was aghast as what was still on my freshly washed car. It did its job well though because my surface was now smooth, clean and ready for the wax. The Souveran paste wax is not cheap by any means but I am here to tell you it's worth every penny! It goes on so smoothly and there is no waiting for it to dry or haze up. You just wipe on with the foam applicator pad and wipe off with a plush microfiber cloth and instant glow! Bonus, it does not stain trim so I used it on all my chrome and plastic trim to protect from the elements, in one pic you can see the headlights reflecting in the waxed chrome. Easiest wax job I have ever done and the results are spectacular! My car is 17 yrs old, the pics show you how good the wax made it look! If considering trying it I say go for it, you will not be disappointed!

The following 3 users liked this post by Jennifer S Flavell:
AZBob (10-14-2018), GGG (04-26-2017), Shoreguy (05-16-2020)
Old 07-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lovely! May I ask what product you used on the tires or perhaps how you prepped them?

Thanks!

Old 08-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow! Look at those results. Any information on the exact products used would be great

Old 10-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks gorgeous Jennifer. Really really sharp! I'm still trying to decide which Pinnacle products I need. I think I have a narrowed down list. Just want to rest on it a few days but would love to do this before the bad weather sets in. Leave it to me to buy my dram XJ right before winter sets in

Jax