E type ( XK-E ) 1961 - 1975

How to Value an 1964 E-type

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SmittyXKR - thanks. My dad has yet to make up his mind, but he's getting older and it's harder each year for him to work on it. Restoring it is probably not in his plans.

Cat_as_trophy - thank you and the JaguarForums Regional Coordinator is a good suggestion. I'll do that. And, yes "it would be really nice for the car to go to an enthusiast who will maintain and use the car, rather than just possess it for trophy cred.", since that is how it has been used all of these years.

GGG and Cat_as_trophy - having owned and maintained the car for 53 years, my dad knows the inside and outside of the car with his eyes closed. If he were computer literate, he would love to have some great conversations with the forum members. As if obvious from my questions/replies, I know almost nothing about Jags. I truly appreciate all of your suggestions and patience with my research to determine the value for my dad.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi wondering if you decided what you guys was gonna do with the car would love to discuss call me at (443)846-5061 thanks