E type ( XK-E ) 1961 - 1975

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 01:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member

Hi Jaguar Forum,
I am retired in Colorado. I have done a frame off restoration on a 65 Corvette . I am new to Jaguar building. Just got my 71 XK-E v12 and it needs some work. So i was wondering where is the best place to get parts? I was planning on a total restoration, all stock if possible. I am looking forward to meeting you guy's. Here is just a couple of photos of my last car resto.

front clip off

Old 09-26-2016, 01:48 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Default PARTS

SNG barrat has been great to me with great prices and service. For unique little repair panels Chuck at monoocoque body works is the man (see his web site). XK's unlimited, SC parts group, Terry's are all good guys as well. It helps to price shop a little

The following users liked this post:
SNG Barratt USA (09-30-2016)
Old 09-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,431 Likes on 1,940 Posts

Yes, SNG Barratt are a reputable supplier based in Bridgnorth here in the UK, but have a US website with all the prices in $$$. They also show the original Jaguar parts drawings that I find so helpful. Their parts are not priced to be cheap, but are competitive. All parts for this car will now be aftermarket, or OEM, and this is indicated on their lists

A company called Martin Robey here in England started pressing out E-type body panels some decades ago, and can even supply complete tubs, but his website shows only the 6-cylinder cars listed. There are no doubt some common panels but the outers are different.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:59 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 528 Likes on 275 Posts

Hello, welcome to the forum..
We specialize in XKE models of all ages and would be glad to help you with your parts requirements. If you would like one please send me your details i can send you a hard copy free parts manual for the V12 which i'm sure will be a valuable resource.

Kind Regards
William, SNG USA.

William@SngBarratt.Com