F-Pace (X761) / C-X17 2016 - Onwards

F-Pace Diesel??

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 07:40 AM
Veteran Member
Received 478 Likes on 323 Posts
Default F-Pace Diesel??

Maybe I have missed any, but I haven't seen any reference to anyone with a diesel F-Pace. Does anyone have one, or tried a test drive?
i am looking to move from a Cad. SRX to either XT-5 or F-Pace. Leaning more toward the F-Pace S but will look at the diesel. I have had bad experiences in the past with D. pass. cars. Looking for experienced forum members.
Thanks.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I brought my F-Pace diesel in Oct 16. I love it. Towing is 5500 lbs. Fuel is 38 mpg. at 75 mph. Quick driving. Don't heard the diesel after startup.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

don't hear the diesel after startup?

Really? we must be driving different cars... i'm not complaining, but its certainly not silent!

I have the FPace S diesel, love the car, highlights:
- Turn of pace is amazing
- Very nice interior
- Comfortable yet responsive
- Technology is fantastic (at least, relative to the 5yr old Q5 i had previously)

lowlights:
- Front wipers are noisy - they make this electrical motor sound, which i keep noticing and when you notice it, it gets irritating
- economy not as good as i would expect... but perhaps i was unrealistic and drive it too much in sports mode
- integration with google... BMW have it, Merc have it... i want to search for destinations on my iPhone and transfer the maps guidance straight to the car... Jag don't offer it yet and their navigation (whilst acceptable) is a far cry from google
- can't use voice control on my phone whilst connected to car
- the internet connection keeps dropping...
- I find the roadworks section of the map to be completely useless... (and i haven't figured out how to hide it)