F-Pace (X761) / C-X17 2016 - Onwards

Latest ICTP Software

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts
Question Latest ICTP Software

Hi All,

I spotted this thread on the FPACe forums and it had some nice info on the new ICTP SW coming our way at the end of the month (Verbal).

https://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2950

Is there any way we can check ourselves what SW version is currently in ours or can we go off what the NAV SW version is as I found that in the menus?

I don't have access to TOPIX but it would be nice to see what is going on as well as other info. I am saddened by how often my screen goes black randomly among other odd defects of the screen.

Anyone else hates how the heated seat defaults to high even on very hot days?
I find that a very annoying defect that Jag must know about but has yet to fix.

Please share your thoughts and any input

Old 07-14-2017, 06:00 AM
Received 79 Likes on 54 Posts

I just had my FE in for its first year servicing and my SA mentioned the forthcoming "BIG" update anticipated later in the year. But no ETA...

Old 07-14-2017, 10:00 AM
Veteran Member

There is never an ETA because of people like me reporting new defects that they need to implement fixes for so they don't have to do multiple updates.

This update has has been delayed since March and I don't think it will hit until the end of August due to the very trouble some sleep/wake defect of the ICTP going on

Old 08-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Veteran Member

Hi Guys,

I just heard from 2 people who got the new software version 3.0 installed into XE and FPACE. They say it looks really cool so far as they changed some of the UI as well.
There is even Apple/Android settings now in the menu instead of just the generic settings.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Veteran Member
Received 196 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by BigCat09
Hi Guys,

I just heard from 2 people who got the new software version 3.0 installed into XE and FPACE. They say it looks really cool so far as they changed some of the UI as well.
There is even Apple/Android settings now in the menu instead of just the generic settings.
Hi, did anybody give inputs on the success of the update, i.e. not it's taking, but rather afterwards did it work well, i.e. from a scale of 1 being excellent, to 5 being "don't do it yet". What is the general feedback?
Thanks,

Old 08-13-2017, 08:24 AM
Veteran Member
Received 478 Likes on 323 Posts

I'm not sure if I have a problem that anyone here has. I have not used my NAV system that much as I have only had my F-Type about 6 months, and only driven it locally so far, but the times I have used it, the route has taken me diagonally across the direct route rather than the most correct route, and also avoided any logical short cuts, including stop lighted streets, etc. It will update if I try to turn to the more direct routing, but the logic seems very 'Illogical". Is this something that is being updated?

Old 08-14-2017, 07:25 AM
Veteran Member

You can update the maps for free on your InControl site. Just log in and click on he maps tab and there you will find the free update via USB Stick.