F-Pace (X761) / C-X17 2016 - Onwards

new display symbols after software update

Old 09-03-2017, 07:24 AM
Received 68 Likes on 43 Posts
Default new display symbols after software update

Hi folks, just had the F-Pace 2017 serviced and had software update done. A new display has appeared next to the Gear display in the middle of the speedo display lower right corner. When car is in drive and moving the five bars under the three symbols light up green. Cant find them in the owners manual. What do they mean? Please see attached picture of the 3 symbols ( foot on pedal,speedo and ? light) THanks

Attached Thumbnails new display symbols after software update-jagpixt.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
tlewisms (10-22-2022)
Old 09-03-2017, 09:00 AM
Received 79 Likes on 54 Posts

Try pushing in the button on the indicator stalk a few times. You'll see the display cycle through various modes of info. The one you see now is geared to driving economy i.e. - how economical your driving style is comparing braking, throttle and speed with RAG indicators.

The following users liked this post:
bobdr1 (09-03-2017)
Old 09-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Received 68 Likes on 43 Posts

Thanks, that fixed it, it is my wife's car, it happened while I was in Scotland golfing with buddies, she would not drive it for fear she would get stranded! When I saw it I knew it was not a warning but had no idea what it is. Now she told me the car was not recognizing her smart key! It is intermittant and you have to hold the key against the steering wheel to start it. I changed the battery in the key but still seems to happen. Any ideas on that? My key works fine. Checked car battery voltage and also is good. Thanks