F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-type dials display language

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F-type dials display language

Hi, as I imported my F-type from Germany (I live in the Netherlands) the display in between the dials is in German. I obviously changed the language in the satnav system but it only changes the language in Dutch in there, not in the dials display. Is there any way to change this in to Dutch?

Old 09-12-2015, 04:04 AM
Veteran Member
Received 337 Likes on 212 Posts

I imported my F-type from Germany as well (to Norway), and the first thing I did when picking up the car in Hamburg, was to change the language (in both the Satnav and the display). I thought I had to change it from German to English (non of my previous cars, Audis and VWs) have had Norwegian as an option), and big was my surprize when I found Norwegian as an option in the Jag

I don't remember how I did it, but it did not take long. I think you find it in one of the sub-folders in the display menu.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I am sure it can be done. You just need to find the correct sub-menu.

I also ordered a User Manual in Norwegian via a Norwegian Jag dealer. It was not expensive, and is good to have.

Old 09-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,026 Likes on 854 Posts

Originally Posted by Ach66
Hi, as I imported my F-type from Germany (I live in the Netherlands) the display in between the dials is in German. I obviously changed the language in the satnav system but it only changes the language in Dutch in there, not in the dials display. Is there any way to change this in to Dutch?
While the car is not in motion:

• press the menu button on the left side of the steering wheel

• scroll to and select "instrument display"

• scroll to and select "language"

• scroll to and select your language of preference (Netherlands is there)

Old 09-14-2015, 06:27 AM
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah,

I'm in Sweden. And I have always also been impressed that Jag keeps translating their interfaces to Swedish, I mean they cant sell that many cars here. it was the same with my previous 2010 XKR, everything in Swedish.

But the translations sometimes is a bit of a joke. At least in the SatNav.

For example. When driving on highways it shows me a list of exits. But they have translated "Exit" into "Avsluta", and that trasnlated to English is "Cancel". Nice touch to give it some character