Moving on to something different

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Veteran Member
Received 482 Likes on 403 Posts

Damn, haters be hatin'!

Old 08-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Received 70 Likes on 58 Posts

I had a 2015 R...and when it was time to trade it in, I would have got the ZL1 if I didn't get an opportunity to get an SVR. I love the SVR, but I do love the ZL1.

Special cars are special. It doesn't matter the brand. Anyone who buys or doesn't buy a car based on image perception is not a real car enthusiast. The individual car is the only thing that matters.

Old 08-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,140 Likes on 1,461 Posts

I apologise for my needlessly harsh words. I misread original post as comparing Camaro to F-type. Which it wasn't.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by XFactoR

Special cars are special. It doesn't matter the brand. Anyone who buys or doesn't buy a car based on image perception is not a real car enthusiast. The individual car is the only thing that matters.
This is spot on, and precisely why I purchased the ZL1.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by SinF
I apologise for my needlessly harsh words. I misread original post as comparing Camaro to F-type. Which it wasn't.
No offense taken whatsoever. I don't think the cars are comparable. The Camaro is a muscle car that can finally go around corners and blister through a 1/4 mile. For some reason I keep going to drag strips rather than road courses, so the ZL1 is going to be fun for what I intend to do with it. The F-Type is a luxury GT car that can hold its own on the track. I really enjoyed my time owning the F-Type and loved the comments and questions people would ask me at gas stations and stop lights. I doubt that will happen in the ZL1; although I have seen some people pointing at it while driving around. One day, I hope I can pick up a used SVR. The SVR would be a perfect blend of performance and luxury for me.