Sponsored by:

Pics of Black Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 05:19 PM
Received 100 Likes on 78 Posts

Oooooo, another Sapphire Blue! (?)

Old 11-28-2017, 12:32 PM
Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

I am really loving all these choices I like the black so much, that I think I will use them for non/winter driving and use the current rims for winter......which means I will need rubber. Keep the coming!

Old 11-28-2017, 12:37 PM
Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by BruceTheQuail
I really loved the XKR. It is more practical than the f-type (more room to put stuff), a little more luxurious, and a little more comfortable. I had that in the 5.0 SC so it had more power. The stereo and media are below average. It handles very well. It sounds awesome but in the coupe you cant hear the exhaust unless you take the rear fixed windows out..

The f type has better steering and transmission. It has hugely better grip so for me it is quicker than I could drive the XKR. It also handles better. The media etc are far better and it is overall much fresher inside, though I dont really like wood in cars - after all, they aren't horse carriages. It sounds awesome and you do get to hear it.

It you like attention, my experience is that the f type is far, far more an attention getter than the XKR. I dont really know why that is the case as the XKR is a beautiful car itself. It might be the LEDs, maybe also the colour as my XKR was silver.
Thanks so much for your insight - I must say, the XKR is pure sex on wheels! But, loving my F Type