Old 07-21-2021, 12:13 PM
Received 190 Likes on 108 Posts
Default Supersprint photos 2

Old 07-21-2021, 12:16 PM
Default Supersprint photos 3

Old 07-21-2021, 12:27 PM
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

$2949.50 US dollar plus shipping for the grey tips catback with no addition downpipes?

is that math correct?

Old 07-21-2021, 01:49 PM
Default Euro currency to USD conversion.

Gentlemen ...
Please do currency conversion to determine your price in USD.
Thank you ...

Old 07-21-2021, 10:16 PM
Received 65 Likes on 41 Posts

Turko, sorry but you have me confused....just to be clear, I'm looking at an exhaust system for a 2021 F type R. As I read this (and I've read it 3 times!), you are quoting 2400 euros for the chrome tipped Cat Back system, which would be the system that utilizes the Jaguar's factory standard 2 stage valving for noise level (normal and loud). Your new system would have the same functional abilities, normal and loud, but both would be louder than factory standard noise levels.
You've stated the 2400 euros is already a discounted price from list by 35%. That would mean the normal list price (before discount) for this assembly is 2400/.65 = 3692 euros, which would convert today (one euro = $1.18 dollars) to $4356 American. What am I missing here, surely that can't be the normal list price...or is it?
Or, did you miss state the initial statements or did I misunderstand them, that your price of 2400 euros would be factored by 65% (a 35% discount) and sell today for 1560 euros or $1841 American at today's conversion rate.
Please help straighten me (and perhaps others) out with this pricing....thanks!

Old 07-22-2021, 02:35 AM
Received 49 Likes on 19 Posts

Main question from European based potential customer: does used HJS catalytic converters meet Euro 6 emission standards or only Euro 5?

Old 07-22-2021, 05:29 AM
Default Let me confirm for you..... TZOID9

Originally Posted by tzoid9
Turko, sorry but you have me confused....just to be clear, I'm looking at an exhaust system for a 2021 F type R. As I read this (and I've read it 3 times!), you are quoting 2400 euros for the chrome tipped Cat Back system, which would be the system that utilizes the Jaguar's factory standard 2 stage valving for noise level (normal and loud). Your new system would have the same functional abilities, normal and loud, but both would be louder than factory standard noise levels.
You've stated the 2400 euros is already a discounted price from list by 35%. That would mean the normal list price (before discount) for this assembly is 2400/.65 = 3692 euros, which would convert today (one euro = $1.18 dollars) to $4356 American. What am I missing here, surely that can't be the normal list price...or is it?
Or, did you miss state the initial statements or did I misunderstand them, that your price of 2400 euros would be factored by 65% (a 35% discount) and sell today for 1560 euros or $1841 American at today's conversion rate.
Please help straighten me (and perhaps others) out with this pricing....thanks!

my understanding is you'd like to know exactly what comes as part of the exhaust system listed here;
1. Cat-back system with silver chrome tips ...........Euro 2.400

2. Cat-back system with gun metal grey tips ........Euro 2.500

I Will let you know. I'm just waiting for a reply from Supersprint to answer your question. Thank you.

Last edited by Turko; 07-22-2021 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-22-2021, 06:13 AM
Received 133 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Turko
my understanding is you'd like to know exactly what comes as part of the exhaust system listed here;
1. Cat-back system with silver chrome tips ...........Euro 2.400

2. Cat-back system with gun metal grey tips ........Euro 2.500

I Will let you know. I'm just waiting for a reply from Supersprint to answer your question. Thank you.
from this info and looking at supersprint’s site, the cat back system is made up of the center section, the muffler, and the tips. It does not include the downpipes (which have the options of with or without the cats). And this price is with the discount included.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:36 AM
Default Thank you Crazy guy ....

Originally Posted by Craaaazzy
from this info and looking at supersprint’s site, the cat back system is made up of the center section, the muffler, and the tips. It does not include the downpipes (which have the options of with or without the cats). And this price is with the discount included.
I knew the answer but wanted 100% clarity from the owner of Supersprint Italy.
You are absolutely correct!
I just didn't want to throw out any misleading answers to any of the potential group by customers. Thank you my friend.

For anyone that only wants to buy the exhaust cans, you just need to go on to super sprints website and look at the individual items and its pricing.
Super Sprint has made this incredible 35% to 40% discount based on what is described in this thread.
The sale applies to everything that is described as being available for this group by sales event.

Last edited by Turko; 07-22-2021 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-22-2021, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Guardian
Main question from European based potential customer: does used HJS catalytic converters meet Euro 6 emission standards or only Euro 5?
Any chance to receive reply to my question?

Old 07-22-2021, 03:21 PM

Any chance to receive reply to my question?
I am waiting for the answer.

Where are you located exactly.

I didn't forget you.

Old 07-22-2021, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Turko
I am waiting for the answer.

Where are you located exactly.

I didn't forget you.
Poland

Old 07-22-2021, 04:20 PM
Default I have your answer my Polish friend.....

Hi Turko,
These are Euro 5 compliant HJS units.
HJS also offers Euro 6 cats, but they are 300 cpsi, way more restrictive than the 200 cpsi.
From a performance standpoint, the 300 cpsi cats yeld to a very limited improvement over stock.

Old 07-22-2021, 09:11 PM
Received 65 Likes on 41 Posts

Turko...regarding my thread to you, number 25, above, I was asking you a couple of questions.....

) I wanted to know if the console switch that opens and closes the valves in the exhaust system, thus allowing for a softer or stronger exhaust sound, would be still functional with your cat back system....and would the noise level with the new system be greater than the standard system in both the "normal" and "loud" modes.
2) The pricing of the cat back systems. In your prior thread (#19) where the pricing was explained, you stated that the chromed tip cat back system was 2400 Euros. You went on to tell us about a group buy discount of 35% and it sounded like that 2400 Euro number included the 35% discount. That being the case, the normal list price of this system would be 2400/.65 = 3692 Euros, which converts to $4356 American dollars. I ask this question just in case I decide to buy your system later in the year and not now when the discount is being offered.
I'm asking the pricing question because I am familiar with these cat back exhaust upgrades, I have purchased them for several previous cars I have owned. I want to be sure I am comparing your system and what it offers and the competitive system and what it offers. Please tell me if the list price numbers I have shown are accurate.
Thank you...........

Old 07-22-2021, 09:29 PM
Default Try to answer your questions ....

Originally Posted by tzoid9
Turko...regarding my thread to you, number 25, above, I was asking you a couple of questions.....

) I wanted to know if the console switch that opens and closes the valves in the exhaust system, thus allowing for a softer or stronger exhaust sound, would be still functional with your cat back system....and would the noise level with the new system be greater than the standard system in both the "normal" and "loud" modes.
2) The pricing of the cat back systems. In your prior thread (#19) where the pricing was explained, you stated that the chromed tip cat back system was 2400 Euros. You went on to tell us about a group buy discount of 35% and it sounded like that 2400 Euro number included the 35% discount. That being the case, the normal list price of this system would be 2400/.65 = 3692 Euros, which converts to $4356 American dollars. I ask this question just in case I decide to buy your system later in the year and not now when the discount is being offered.
I'm asking the pricing question because I am familiar with these cat back exhaust upgrades, I have purchased them for several previous cars I have owned. I want to be sure I am comparing your system and what it offers and the competitive system and what it offers. Please tell me if the list price numbers I have shown are accurate.
Thank you...........
1. Yes, the console button remains operational/functional just like the original OEM exhaust system.
what do you mean by "system". If you mean the advertised Supersprint exhaust system which includes exhaust cans, 65mm piping going to the sport cats, YES ... the exhaust system is louder. Did you not listen to the sample video clip?

2. The 2400 Euro currency price is the discounted price after the 35% discount was applied to lower the cost to 2400 Euros. If you want to view the regular normal prices, just you to the Supersprint link I provided in the thread. It shows the regular prices before any discounting is factored. Please take a look at the F Type R section of the Supersprint web site and each part is broken down, part by part. Click the link that I provided.

I don't know how long the group buy will last, but it's reasonable to say, it will be for a short period of time.
I believe I answered your questions/concerns.
Thank you very much for your interest.

Last edited by Turko; 07-22-2021 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-22-2021, 09:48 PM
Default Supersprint F Type R web site link .....

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/sp...ype-r-awd.aspx

Old 07-23-2021, 04:21 AM

Turko, can you please clarify one subject with the Supersprint:

based on their reply regarding Euro 5 catalytic converter and its shape on their website:

https://www.supersprint.com/public/i...web-487982.jpg

I have a reason to believe they used HJS-Nr. 90 95 0085, which as per HJS website:

https://www.hjs-motorsport.de/produc...catalysts.html

is suitable up to 280 PS / up to 3500 ccm

I am not sure if my "math" is correct, but the system with two such converters will be good up to 560PS...which leads us to the question:

how will it perform with tuned V8 (being quite popular upgrade among us) which typicaly has 600-650PS?

Thank you for your support

Tomas

Last edited by Guardian; 07-23-2021 at 05:24 AM.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:29 AM
Default Tomas, I have clear answer for you ....

Hi Turko.
I am glad to answer this question.
The HJS motorsport "sport" catalytics we use are NOT the standard items as found on the program made available to the public, nor to other exhaust manufacturers.
Supersprint of Italy, being possibly the first customer of HJS of Germany for performance catalytics, since DECADES AGO, has access to their core program on a PROPRIETARY DESIGN, custom-basis.
This means that we order the plain components, without any transition cone or other ancillary attached, in a variety of combinations for diameter, lenght, volume, cell count (100 cpsi and 200 cpsi).
Also, the coating type of Platinum, Palladium and Rhodium is specific to us. NO ONE ELSE HAS ACCESS TO IT!
We build our own transition cones, in house, each of them being designed with specific angles, bends and other feature, based upon the pipe diameter, shape and size of our own exhausts.
The goal is extracting the maximum flowing capacity from the catalytic itself, ensuring the best performance to the engine which our exhaust is being developed for.
The assumption that we had used an existing HJS cat part no. xxx xxx, taken from the HJS universal-part catalogue, with a given dimension, and a recomemnded hp output not to be exceeded, is TOTALLY wrong !
In the particular case of this New Supersprint exhaust for the Jaguar F Type R, we use a 130mm, 200 cpsi HJS monolyth (actually 2 of them, one for each cylinder bank), which supports a flowing capacity up to 400 hp (for a grand total of 800 hp).
This same type of HJS catalytic has been used succesfully on the Supersprint Headers / downpipes and exhausts for other V8, V10 and V12 engines with said hp (both for Supercharged and Turbocharged applications), since years.
No less important is that the New Supersprint downpipe + exhaust system uses oversize piping diameter, 65mm all the way through vs. 60mm (as found on the stock catalytic pipes), and even smaller 55mm (on the stock cat-back section).
We confirm that OUR NEW EXHAUST IS THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO THE ENGINE IN STOCK FORM, AND FOR ANY TUNE UP TO 800 HORSEPOWER.
For the most radical engine modifications, in excess of 800 hp, we can build a special exhaust that uses 100 cpsi cats and larger diameter piping, 70mm or 76mm.

In case you need more information, let me know, anytime.

Best Regards

Hello Turko,
The Cat back system is made by the following parts / item#.

1. Cat-back system with silver chrome tips.

2. Cat-back system with gun metal grey tips

3. Rear muffler system with silver chrome tips.

4. Rear muffler system with gun metal grey tips.

For better understanding which parts, please refer to the Supersprint application chart, as posted in the website.
https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/sp...-r-50l-v8.aspx
1. Cat-back system with silver chrome tips ..........MSRP Euro 3.727
2. Cat-back system with gun metal grey tips ........MSRP Euro 3.847
Best regards

I am sure this has addressed and answered your questions my friend.
Thank you for your interest.
Turko.

Last edited by Turko; 07-23-2021 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-23-2021, 10:42 AM

Turko,
many thanks for your (and Supersprint) quick and accurate replies.
I appreciate their attention to all details!

To summarize: if I would like to purchase COMPLETE system (from the heathers to the end) with gun metal tips, how much would it be delivered to Poland considering 40% introduction discount?

Old 07-23-2021, 10:57 AM
Default Polska friend ...

Turko,
many thanks for your (and Supersprint) quick and accurate replies.
I appreciate their attention to all details!

To summarize: if I would like to purchase COMPLETE system (from the heathers to the end) with gun metal tips, how much would it be delivered to Poland considering 40% introduction discount?
It sounds like you want the entire exhaust system, exhaust cans, the 65mm piping, the sport cats and you desire the headers for the V8 engine.

The headers are not yet developed. They will be released in a couple of months.
I can get you a price ( 40% discount ) for everything I've listed here and get you an estimated cost to ship to Poland.
My wife if from Poland, Ania. Her sister is Magda. Fantastic country !

Quick Reply: Supersprint exhaust now available for F Type R