F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ultimate Pedals

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 09:23 PM
Received 72 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Ultimate Pedals

I know there is a long thread on the Ultimate Pedals, but I need some help. Mine just arrived for my '16 V6S MT. They were delayed arriving due to a machine malfunction at their shop. They also asked me to verify the dimensions. I was under the impression their was a group buy from this forum and they already had them.

My problem is the dead pedal is way to big, and the gas pedal, while the dimension seem correct the curvature is off so they don't seat right on the pedal. The same with the clutch and the brake pedal, but not as extreme as the gas pedal.

Has anyone else had problems with their pedals from UP? Does anyone have any pics they could post of them installed on a manual?

Thanks guys!!

Old 11-15-2016, 04:39 AM
Veteran Member
Received 4,640 Likes on 3,362 Posts

Originally Posted by Canadairjet
I know there is a long thread on the Ultimate Pedals, but I need some help. Mine just arrived for my '16 V6S MT. They were delayed arriving due to a machine malfunction at their shop. They also asked me to verify the dimensions. I was under the impression their was a group buy from this forum and they already had them.

My problem is the dead pedal is way to big, and the gas pedal, while the dimension seem correct the curvature is off so they don't seat right on the pedal. The same with the clutch and the brake pedal, but not as extreme as the gas pedal.

Has anyone else had problems with their pedals from UP? Does anyone have any pics they could post of them installed on a manual?

Thanks guys!!
We tried to put a group buy together, but it never materialized. A couple folks instead decided to go a cheapo route (which may have been the best choice based on your experience). The problem with the alternative was no clutch pedal availability.