Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

Interiors

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 07:18 PM
Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Interiors

Want to let you know of a excellent place for repairs or replacement of headliner, convertible top, seats, and etc.
I live in Southern Ohio and there is a shop in Ripley, Ohio called ODYSSEY on US52 on the East end of the town.
They do great work.
Had the headliner replaced on my 2003(308) VP and it was a perfect match and perfect job. So I had them do the headliner in my 85 Silverado same, result.
Very reasonable price.
Just thought I would put this out there.
sincerely, Dave Fite

Old 01-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Dave - that's good to know. Im from Brown county & am in Ripley fairly often. However, I had a friend tell me that they are VERY VERY expensive. My headliner in my '05 VDP is starting to sag, so depending on it's lifespan, I'll check odyssey out.

Good to know that there's a fellow Jaguar owner close. As you know, they fairly rare in Brown & Adams county.

Based on your profile, I imagine you're a former DPL guy?

Old 01-24-2012, 07:17 PM

Jim, my Jag headliner was only around $200.00 and my 85 truck was 70.00. And believe me there work was the best. From what I have seen in the forum from other members this is a real good price.

You are right, I am retired from DPL after 36 years in 2010. I live in Manchester. No there aren't any Jags around this area. Mine is an 03 VDP zircon blue. Hope to meet you sometime.
Dave Fite

Old 01-25-2012, 12:29 PM

Dave, that is a crazy good deal; thanks for the info. I'd be happy to visit with you some time. In fact, was in ripley yesterday. Maybe rockin robins on the river this spring. By the way, I've heard people recommend a suede-type headliner. Any experience with that, or did you just go back to factory?

Old 01-26-2012, 04:37 AM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

Originally Posted by Anxious Jim
Dave, that is a crazy good deal; thanks for the info. I'd be happy to visit with you some time. In fact, was in ripley yesterday. Maybe rockin robins on the river this spring. By the way, I've heard people recommend a suede-type headliner. Any experience with that, or did you just go back to factory?
I have suede - alcantara in my Jag . I am very satisfied with it and it looks dandy compared to cloth headliners

The following users liked this post:
Anxious Jim (01-26-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Anxious Jim
I have never seen the suede but it may be ok. For myself I like originality. My headliner was a perfect match, you would never know it was replaced thanks to a young fellow named Fabian who installed it and also helped me pick out the matching material.
I will get the Jag out after all the winter salt and ash is off the roads. Do you play golf? I am a golf nut, well my wife thinks so. I'm not that good but I would play every day if I could. Play most of my rounds at Hill Top.
Dave

Old 01-26-2012, 08:14 PM

Dave, I sent you a PM (I think, unless I screwed something up).