Mark V - X 420G 1948 - 1970

1959 Jaguar Mark IX - Adding an Automatic Wheelchair Lift (Episode 2)

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1959 Jaguar Mark IX - Adding an Automatic Wheelchair Lift (Episode 2)

Thanks for viewing my forum post and happy to be apart of the Jaguar forums! I've begun a series on my YouTube channel that highlights my restoration/modification of my 1959 Jaguar Mark IX. One of the primary additions to this Jaguar that sets it apart is the addition of a Bruno automatic wheelchair lift that will allow me to drive this car directly from my wheelchair! To my knowledge this is the only Jaguar (or classic car) that has an automatic wheelchair lift! I'm pretty excited about this project and I figured I would share it with other individuals that share a love for Jaguar automobiles. This is episode 2 of this series and it highlights some of the changes I have made in order to allow for the installation of the automatic lift. These changes include the addition of a Wizard Steer Clear and installing cross-members to allow for the lift to be installed directly to the frame of the car.

In addition to this Mark IX I also own close to 10 various types of Jaguars ranging from XJS' to Mark II's. If you take a look at my channel you will also see I have a video about my 1964 Jaguar Mark II which you also may find interesting. Thanks for checking out my content and let me know what you think!

The Jaguar Mark IX Project (Episode 2) -

The following users liked this post:
TR64ever (12-12-2016)