Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aluminum Coolant pipes for V8 and V6 F type

For Sale

Engine - Internals

02-04-2023, 09:23 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 759
  • Engine - Internals - Aluminum Coolant pipes for V8 and V6 F type - New - 2014 to 2020 Jaguar F-Type - Manassas, VA 20112, United States
    Sold

• Price
    $60
  • Location Manassas, VA, 20112, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar F-Type 2014 - 2020
Description:

I purchased these off eBay last year but never got around to installing them and no longer have the car.  These are the latest versions that do no require a 3rd piece.  These are a big upgrade to poorly designed OEM pieces.  Replace these pipes before you need to replace your engine.  

$60 shipped within 48 states.  I have multiple items up for sale so please contact if you're interested in several or all the parts and pieces.  

Old 04-13-2023, 09:48 AM
Received 89 Likes on 64 Posts

Hey Dat! I miss your threads and comment's Sir. Your knowledge, ambition and vids prompted me to go with VAP....etc.
I am lookin for the Tow bolt that was not supplied in my V6S. Any chance that u have one?
Thanks in advance.
Spark

Old 04-18-2023, 12:20 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a dumb question, but would I require any other part or piece for the install or its just a straight swap with what you have pictured is all I would need? I'm trying to read up on the threads and confusing myself with mixed information. Probably because some of the installs were using older versions, but I can't tell the difference.