Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaguar Visor Stickers (covers ugly air bag warnings)

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

05-21-2024, 06:05 PM | Replies: 6 | Views: 362
  • Interior/Upholstery - Jaguar Visor Stickers (covers ugly air bag warnings) - New - 0  All Models - Seattle, WA 98116, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - Jaguar Visor Stickers (covers ugly air bag warnings) - New - 0  All Models - Seattle, WA 98116, United States

• Price
    $5
  • Location Seattle, WA, 98116, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Visor Stickers - made to cover the ugly bright yellow airbag warning stickers on your visors. I had these custom-made to cover the visor airbag warnings on our 2023 F-Pace. I had to order a minimum quantity, so the extras are available. I have done this on three other cars in the past- a great low cost modification that cleans up the look of the interior.
Stickers are 10" wide x 3.38" tall. Grey printing on flat black background. The photos show a white border, but that is just the backing paper. Actual vinyl stickers have no border. 

Stickers are $5.00 each, including postage for shipping within the USA. 

Jay Dinnison 
dinnison@yahoo.com

Old 05-21-2024, 06:17 PM
Received 74 Likes on 31 Posts

Wow! Very cool idea. But the stickers on my XKR are only 4” x 1.5”.

Old 05-21-2024, 06:42 PM
Received 156 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by XKDreams
Wow! Very cool idea. But the stickers on my XKR are only 4” x 1.5”.
I have smaller stickers on my F-Type as well. I just cut them down to size. The leaper and logo measure 5" wide x 2" tall.
I cut them large enough so they completely cover the airbag stickers with a good border around.

Old 05-21-2024, 09:10 PM
Received 74 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Tork Monster
I have smaller stickers on my F-Type as well. I just cut them down to size. The leaper and logo measure 5" wide x 2" tall.
I cut them large enough so they completely cover the airbag stickers with a good border around.
oh…cool. How do I get 2?

Old 05-21-2024, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by XKDreams
oh…cool. How do I get 2?
You can pay me $10 through Venmo and I will send them to you. Email me your mailing address at dinnison@yahoo.com

Old 05-21-2024, 11:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing the Jaguar Visor Stickers Foryou have listed for sale. Could you please let me know if it's still available? I'm willing to make a deal and take it off your hands. Are you open to considering any offers? I'm ready to make a purchase and would appreciate your prompt response. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Old 05-22-2024, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by jagjackjh99
Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing the Jaguar Visor Stickers Foryou have listed for sale. Could you please let me know if it's still available? I'm willing to make a deal and take it off your hands. Are you open to considering any offers? I'm ready to make a purchase and would appreciate your prompt response. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Hey JagJack! Yes, I still have some available. See the previous post, above.
Jay