Motorsports Discuss anything to do with racing here....... F1, Drag racing, Indy 500, BTCC etc etc

Adventure Drives - Denver to Seattle, July 13-19

Old 02-26-2016, 06:07 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Adventure Drives - Denver to Seattle, July 13-19

Hi all,

I figured I'd post this here for people interested in road trips/travel. A travel company called Adventure Drives is hosting their third event, which is a seven day road trip from Denver, CO to Seattle, WA from July 13th to July 19th. It's a group of 20-30 cars who will start in Denver and stop at a bunch of pre planned destinations along the way to Seattle. There is a pre-planned itinerary which they follow for the trip. Check out there website:

AD.03 ? Adventure Drives

I am personally participating in it as the media footage from last year seemed VERY tempting. It's a well rounded quality group of people with some awesome cars, last year there were a few air cooled 911's, a 997 GT3, and a few 991 GT3's, as well as a Cayman GTS. Other participants brought Ferrari 360's & 430's, a Diablo, LP640's and LP560's as well as sports cars such as E46 M3's, Audi S4's, and some really cool Jaguars. All in all it looked awesome and I am super excited in attending this year.

Among those attending will be Lamborghini's ex-test driver, Valentino Balboni, Rob Dahm, Rob Ferretti, David Patterson, Alex Roy (Cannonball run record breaker) and many more.

The cost of the trip covers everything and anything accommodation and activity wise minus the flight to Denver (if you are flying in of course...which I am), and without the cost of transporting your vehicle from where you live (if you choose not to drive to Denver, which I will not be doing).

I think this is a really neat little thing to do that's not crazy like the big rally events with crazy people, rather something subtle and enjoyable one can look back on as more than just a "car experience". Let me know if anyone is interested in coming along, I'd love to know if a fellow Jag owner is interested in joining. As per me, I'm stuck between bringing my GT3 or my XJR.

Looking forward to this!

P.s. If anyone would like to speak with the team in charge I can gladly put you in contact with them as I am somewhat familiar with the folks running it.