Motorsports Discuss anything to do with racing here....... F1, Drag racing, Indy 500, BTCC etc etc

Virtual Safety Car

Old 08-22-2015, 02:03 PM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts
Default Virtual Safety Car

It's the first ever time I have ever seen something in a real racing event
The name suggest you may be on your GT4 , XBOX machine or Android to storm ,kinda exaggerating here, the racing game and all of sudden an irritating car in ghost shape rains in your parade in this case ruins your joy
However, in reality virtual safety cat , not cat it's car is not being physically employed by employers .Hmmmm wait a second it must be employed by racing officials not employers
Anyway, now serious business virtual safety car as the name suggests doesn't come out to slow the pace the fact that it means to provide safety when something is terribly dangerous or needs attention .
Depending on the race event, safety car could be vast variety of car models featuring from Audi to Mercedes but whereas virtual safety car is a Ghost car , I don't mean Rolls Royce Ghost . There is nothing out there to see .
I don't know whether virtual safety car will bring out a new fruity cake to racing tracks or prove to be a bitter chocolate that leaves a hot taste in your mouth afterwards